February Dance Off!!!

Rudegrle

DIS Veteran
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Dancing my banana off for POFQ Feb 3-11 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:hyper: :hyper: I think I might be getting excited :hyper: :hyper:

:cool1: :cool1: Doin the dance, the happy dance, the ants in my pants dance, the I'm gonna party like it's 1999 Dance :cool1: :cool1:

OMG this is sooo funny!! Thanks for the giggle!!

I just have to join in too - can't let you dance by yourselves!! We're going Feb. 2-12 - staying at CBR. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:faint:

A full moon on a Friday in a Kindergarten class should be outlawed!!

My kids just went outside for Physical Education, and what am I doing??Preparing my wonderful lessons for next week? Copying the multitude of pages for thihngs? Grading the bottomless pit of papers?........

No, I am checking out the DIS!!

I really need a fix right now. Even the dancing mickey on my desk will not help me now!

I might have the strength for just one dancing banana :banana:

and maybe one hop :Pinkbounc

:banana: :banana: :banana: I'm dancing :banana: :banana: :banana:

three weeks and two days until we go and I'm still keeping my secret from the kids. :flower:

Reese said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: I'm dancing :banana: :banana: :banana:

three weeks and two days until we go and I'm still keeping my secret from the kids. :flower:

Oh, you're good! I don't think I could hold the secret in! (but we're trying for Christmas and a cruise 2006...ssshhh!!!! - so far, so good!! LOL!)

Dancing for Feb5-27th!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:sunny:

I'm not the best dancer in the world but who can resist this! We'll be at the AKL Feb. 12-18....woo hoo!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1:

We're going to Disney for the first time Feb. 15-19. Anybody know about the crowd levels or weather? Any helpful hints? Thanks

hi all,
i think i'll dance too!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: be at cbr feb 6-feb 15,i cannot wait any longer!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter