Feet and muscle pain

Flor del campo

Mouseketeer
What is the cream or anything that help you more to relief the pain in your feets and muscles after a hard day in the parks.

For feet try a peppermint foot lotion. You'll be able to find it at any drug store. For Legs try A535... you can get it in a heat or cooling jell. We usually get the roll on type as the smell stays on your hands for a while. Good Luck.
Twinz

Never heard of this product but will pick some up for our next trip. Thanks!

Another good product is called Stopain...you can get it at Walgreens. It is a spray and works well, gives you a tingly menthol-like feeling.

I'm a dancer and I swear by arnica...you can get it in a gel form at health food stores. It reduces swelling and bruising.

Does the peppermint foot lotion help prevent foot pain at all? Is it worth it to put it on before hitting the parks?

Also any other tips/tricks on how to prepare feet for the rigors of WDW?

We just returned for 8 nights and I had some foot pain issues....I also get a lot of lower back pain. I tried lots of stuff, but was still having some problems, but you might try some of these things too.

For my feet, I took 5 pairs of shoes and kept changing them, but still had some problems. If you have calluses, try to get rid of them before you go. I had one on each foot and that's where my feet hurt the most. Take several packs of Moleskin with you if you're staying very long. I only took one pack and ended up having to buy more at the gift shop for $5.

For legs, you might try to do some streches before hitting the parks. I did some in the room while waiting for DD to get ready and I think that helped. If you're staying where there's a hot tub, try to hit that in the evening, before going to bed.

For everything: I want you to know that I'm not a druggie by any means but while at WDW twice a day I took my drug cocktail of 4 ibuprophin & 2 Tylonals. I might have not made it without it to be honest, because I was still in a lot of pain.

Maybe I'm getting to old (at 44) for WDW!:eek:

I have had bouts of sciatica and plantar fascitis (tendonitis in the foot) over the past 2 years, and have found yoga and regular walking the best defense. This won't help anybody who is going next week, but if you are planning ahead for next year, start now! There are a number of stretches that will limber up your feet, help arthritis, and get you ready that you can learn in a Yoga class. Also, if you try to get used to a couple of miles of walking every day, you'll feel much better when you walk 5 plus miles each day at WDW.

And the hot tub is a Godsend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter