Festival of the Arts

We are going in a couple of weeks and I really want to see both the Muppets and the Figment Spaceship Earth show. Does anyone know if they rotate on specific nights? What time are the shows usually at? We are staying at Yacht Club, so we are usually in World Showcase late in the night to stay close to the IG exit so I wanted to plan when to stay towards Spaceship Earth to catch the shows. Thanks!
They both play every night
Idk if it’s a set schedule every night but at around 7:10 on 1/17 Figment started and as I was leaving the parking lot a short time later I saw muppets going on

I will be attending FotA for the first time next week- (yay!)

Im trying to manage expectations around the possibility of purchasing some art (in terms of cost) - I understand these are professional artist so my expectations are low that art will be in my price range-

Can anyone offer any insight around the average cost of some of the art pieces? From what little I can see from google- art is usually in the hundreds of dollars range- which means Ill be a window shopper!

Im trying to manage expectations around the possibility of purchasing some art (in terms of cost) - I understand these are professional artist so my expectations are low that art will be in my price range-

Can anyone offer any insight around the average cost of some of the art pieces? From what little I can see from google- art is usually in the hundreds of dollars range- which means Ill be a window shopper!
some may be in the hundreds, but many original pieces are in the thousands. But many of the artists have prints (not the original work) that you can get for less than $100. some booths have post card size prints and other smaller prints for less than $20. But if you want "art" be prepared to pay for it.

We are going in a couple of weeks and I really want to see both the Muppets and the Figment Spaceship Earth show. Does anyone know if they rotate on specific nights? What time are the shows usually at? We are staying at Yacht Club, so we are usually in World Showcase late in the night to stay close to the IG exit so I wanted to plan when to stay towards Spaceship Earth to catch the shows. Thanks!
On the :10 and :40 of the hour they play the figment one and on the :20 and :50 they play rainbow connection. On the :00 and :30 it’s the Epcot theme.

Can anyone offer any insight around the average cost of some of the art pieces? From what little I can see from google- art is usually in the hundreds of dollars range- which means I’ll be a window shopper!
Wonderground postcards are $6.99/each going all the way up to the $300-$400 range for the giclee canvas wraps. Matted prints are in the $40-$60 range depending on the booths. Wonderground also has mini matted prints for some artists at $14.99.

I’m so sad! It appears the figment lug bag that was part of festival merch is sold out. Didn’t see it yesterday :(

I’m so sad! It appears the figment lug bag that was part of festival merch is sold out. Didn’t see it yesterday :(
The crossbody sold out within hours day 1 I think the backpack sold out day 1 or within the first weekend

The crossbody sold out within hours day 1 I think the backpack sold out day 1 or within the first weekend

Not to fear... all of that will be available on the aftermarket, for a mark up. It seems just like any collectible, there are folks that go just to buy them up so they can resell them later on ebay or poshmark or places like that. Bummer. :sad2:

Not to fear... all of that will be available on the aftermarket, for a mark up. It seems just like any collectible, there are folks that go just to buy them up so they can resell them later on ebay or poshmark or places like that. Bummer. :sad2:
It really is so annoying and disappointing. Not sure how Disney curbs it, but so much of their inventory to sold just to be resold. And they don't restock things, so if people really want a bag or a jersey, they pay the premium through eBay - which makes the eBay pirates continue to do it more and more! They had a few really nice things for the FOA that my family would have bought in a minute - not in stock a day after they hit the shops. Or shirts only in S and M, because most people purchase bigger sizes. There has to be a better way - and Disney really seems to be missing a nice profit if they just ordered, stocked and controlled things a bit differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter