Finally can get excited about DVC

PEANUT1

You can Fly!
After a couple of months of waiting for our resale to go through, we finally have our points and made our reservation for SSR Oct 24-Nov4. We are so excited!!:banana: For some reason, the 25th was booked so we had to do a cash reservation. I also put us on the waitlist and hopefully it will go through and then can cancel the cash reservation. We have never been to Disney in October, but the MS rep told me that October is now one of the busiest times to go. Is that true? I was hoping it wouldn't be too crazy busy. Anyone else going during this time? Let me know your experiences. Thanks!

153 days and counting to our first DVC trip:)

I think that October is busy because of the Food and Wine festival. We used to love October back in the day (a long time ago).

Congrats on the resale.........It is a busy time especially for DVC. Its the Food and Wine Fest at Epcot. Last year we were there the first week in November so we hit the F&W and Jersey week......that can get busy.
Welcome Home
Brownie

thanks for the replies...I guess I should just be happy that we are going and not worry about silly things like crowds.

thanks for the replies...I guess I should just be happy that we are going and not worry about silly things like crowds.
Look at it this way -- crowds at WDW in October are WAY more tolerable than crowds, say, in Newark in October! You'll be in Disney World!

Have a great trip!

Look at it this way -- crowds at WDW in October are WAY more tolerable than crowds, say, in Newark in October! You'll be in Disney World!

Have a great trip!

Disney World: The Happiest Place on Earth:rotfl:
Camden N.J. (where I work!): The Deadliest City in the US:scared1:

Fireworks or Gunshots?

Where do you think I would rather be in October?:rotfl2:

Happily Married to and anxiously awaiting going home for the first time
with my wife PEANUT1

Disney World: The Happiest Place on Earth:rotfl:
Camden N.J. (where I work!): The Deadliest City in the US:scared1:

Fireworks or Gunshots?

Where do you think I would rather be in October?:rotfl2:

Happily Married to and anxiously awaiting going home for the first time
with my wife PEANUT1

I've been to the Camden workyards... be very careful... every day... Love to hear a man proclaim happiness in marriage.... I've been happily married for 32 years... to MARY BETH, my lover and my friend. The only one... ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter