Finally! Canadian 20% Ticket Discount, Jan-Sept 2024

Can the discount be applied to existing packages? I just tried to see the difference but the discount doesn’t come up when I put in my dates and resort.

Is this only for disney world or is there a disneyland one as well?
This is just WDW, but hopefully it means DLR will throw us *something*. They just have fewer options for discounts because there's no dining plan and all three hotels are priced like they're deluxewhen we have better, cheaper options closer to the gates!

Can the discount be applied to existing packages? I just tried to see the difference but the discount doesn’t come up when I put in my dates and resort.
Do you mean an existing WDW resort and tickets package? Like the traditional 'magic your way' resort and ticket package? If so, think this is just a stand alone base ticket discount. Great if you're staying off property or maybe DVC member. Don't think it can be applied to reduce the price of your traditional resort and tickets package which is a bundle.

The tickets have to be purchased online separately. You can get your existing package changed to a ticketless package and then buy the tickets. I don't know if that can be done online. My reservation is booked as a Bounce Back offer so I had to call. Alternatively, you could cancel your package online and rebook as room only.

Do you mean an existing WDW resort and tickets package? Like the traditional 'magic your way' resort and ticket package? If so, think this is just a stand alone base ticket discount. Great if you're staying off property or maybe DVC member. Don't think it can be applied to reduce the price of your traditional resort and tickets package which is a bundle.
If that is true I will lose my mind.

Our TA, had the tickets removed from our package and then we re-purchased using the promo. We were able to save $650 USD this way which is a huge win for us. Only downside is that we had to pay for the tickets upfront (so be prepared for that if you're making the switch)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter