Financing through Disney????

Balou3

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you finance through Disney "Do you have to have the monthly payment and dues Directly withdrawn from your Checking or Savings account or can you do the payments by coupon book????

You do not have to let them withdrawl your payments from your bank. They will reduce your effective interest rate if you do authorize the automatic withdrawls, but they are not required.

Does anyone know what the minimum down payment is to finance 150 to 250 points?
Thanks
Melissa:)

They'll typically ask for 10%, 20%, or 50%, depending on your credit rating and your desired interest rate.

With a purchase of 250 or less, your minimum deposit would be around $1875 with an interest rate of 12% through direct withdrawl. Not bad for the beginning of a 40 year vacation!

Actually, the rate has gone down, if you put 20% down, 5,7,10 years are at a 11.5% rate now!!. This has started and lasted about 2 weeks now. The rate is lower for 1 year finaced, but not sure of the rate. Also, 10% down is available, but I believe 1% higher rate than above. Hope this helps! I have waited for the rate to go down, and it did, so I am ready for a HHI add-on!!
deerh:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter