Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

I cant wait until another pin exchange! I love disney pins!! Is there anything special I need to do to sign up? I stumbled on this thread after lurking today! So glad I found it!

ash1569 said:
I cant wait until another pin exchange! I love disney pins!! Is there anything special I need to do to sign up? I stumbled on this thread after lurking today! So glad I found it!

Nope. Just keep an eye out on the exchange board and if you see an exchange that you would like to participate in, then just sign up.

Did anyone do Calendars this year at all?

Hi there!

I haven't done an exchange in a long while, but DD was wondering if there is currently, or going to be, a Christmas candy exchange?

Edited: Ok, found the answer, I didn't realize I could look on the first page!!

Looks like that's coming up the end of this month. Sounds good. :goodvibes

Isn't the candy exchange going ahead now? I can't seem to find it on the exchanges list...i've brought a ton of candy!

I didn't notice a : lime green or cookbook exchange listed in the upcoming exchanges. :confused3 :sad2:

I'm new here and just wondering what the exchanges were and how we join in. I'm in Australia so i know there is always extra postage costs involved but i'd love to join in if someone can help.
What are the upcoming exchanges? and where do we signup...do you accept international signups?..

Vicki in Oz

DL 02\04,,11\06,???? (soon i hope) :wizard:

gabrielle2106 said:
I'm new here and just wondering what the exchanges were and how we join in. I'm in Australia so i know there is always extra postage costs involved but i'd love to join in if someone can help.
What are the upcoming exchanges? and where do we signup...do you accept international signups?..

Vicki in Oz

DL 02\04,,11\06,???? (soon i hope) :wizard:

Welcome to the DIS boards.
On the first page of this thread, there is a listing of upcoming exchanges that will be taking place. There are also other exchanges that happen that are not listed, so you have to just keep checking on this forum to see what is going on.
There are different type of exchanges and all the info. would be listed on the sign up thread that is posted by the exchange organizer. You would send your info. into the organizer and once the sign up ends, they will send you info. for your pal. You will buy things for your pal according to what the exchange is and then once you send it, you will post on the sent/recieved thread that will be set up.
Since you are an international participant, try checking with the exchange organizer to see if they are accepting international participants since they will need to find someone that is willing to send internationally.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here.

ANTSS2001 said:
:wave: HIya Patsy... ready for the holidays ???

:wave: Hi Timmy. Yes I am. But my Christmas tree is already turning brown since I had gotten it two days before Thanksgiving :rotfl: .
Shayla is really looking forward to it.

mommytotwo said:
:wave: Hi Timmy. Yes I am. But my Christmas tree is already turning brown since I had gotten it two days before Thanksgiving :rotfl: .
Shayla is really looking forward to it.
aahhh no smoking in the house please!!! :thumbsup2 Okie dokie... getting ready to go home !!! Finally!! How's brandon btw???

ANTSS2001 said:
aahhh no smoking in the house please!!! :thumbsup2 Okie dokie... getting ready to go home !!! Finally!! How's brandon btw???

Will our tree really burn? No one here smokes :smokin: so that is good :).
Brandon is doing good-he sleeps from 10:15-10:30, so I have another half an hour or so to go until his bedtime.
Have a good night.

flrose said:
I didn't notice a : lime green or cookbook exchange listed in the upcoming exchanges. :confused3 :sad2:

:wave: Hi Rose Mary.

Lime green is under "L" on the alphabet/color exchanges.
Regional cookbook will be in April, I just haven't decided on a date yet.
I will update Heidi when she gets back ::yes::

Hi Nancy,
I am home having some painting done today, nothing else to do but play on the computer :surfweb: which means the Dis boards! Do you just keep an eye here for the new exchanges or do you need to sign up somewhere else to be contacted? I had fun with the Christmas kitchen exchange and would love to play again.

Hi Karen....this thread is the place to watch.
The first page has a list of those exchanges coming......just watch for them and sign up.
We are in a slow period because of the holidays. It will pick up again in Jan.
And.....not all are listed. We have some "spur of the moment" ones that pop up.
Heidi will list them once she sees them ::yes::

And by the way, the rest of the exchange from you arrived today. I am headed to the thread to post about it.
Thank you,......it was great!!

Please change the re-gift exchange sign up date to the 13th. I've decided to back it up a week. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter