Find your 2012 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi! Just wondering if my link could be added sometime soon. So excited to get things started!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

I started a thread for the 10/11/12 Dream cruise but I can't send the link because I don't have enough posts. Would you be able to find and post the link?

If you post a link to your thread, I will add it to the list. :thumbsup2

Hi! I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts yet. The link was posted by jilljill above. Thanks!

could we have a link for this one please? :goodvibes

If you have started the meets thread you will need to post the link on this thread and then it will get added to the first post.

This is my first disney cruise I was wondering what will be going on for halloween and If we should bring costumes for my son and everyone in my party that is going? As well I am not sure if my son will need to wear long pants to every meal it just seems what is going on the disney cruise video

This is my first disney cruise I was wondering what will be going on for halloween and If we should bring costumes for my son and everyone in my party that is going? As well I am not sure if my son will need to wear long pants to every meal it just seems what is going on the disney cruise video

You will need to look at the first post of this thread and then click on the link for your sailing and then post there. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With so many different naming conventions used for cruise meets, it can be difficult to sort through all of them and find your fellow cruisers. Here is a list of 2012 Dream Cruise Meet Links. Let me know if I have missed a 'Cruise Meet' and I will attempt to keep it updated:

If you want me to add your cruise meet thread to the list PLEASE include a link to your cruise meet thread. The purpose of these lists was to make it easier for everyone to find their cruise meet. With the dozens of naming conventions and nicknames that various cruises have, it is very difficult to find one particular cruise.

Could you please post our 2nd FE group link (there's no link for the first one, as they handled it in the meet thread)? Thank you!

October 28, 2012 Dream SECOND Fish Extender Group

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3000117

Hi

March 16th, 2013- 7-Night on Disney Fantasy

Is the title of the thread for this cruise on the DIS boards. It includes info for the FE game that is being set up. However most of the active chatting seems to be going on over on Facebook although the DIS thread is being monitored for newcomers.

I am not sure how to send you the forum thread as a link?

The facebook page is called:

March 16, 2013-7-Night on Disney Fantasy

The current FE game still has spaces but is filling up. It is being capped at 30 groups/cabins but I presume another group will be formed if demand is high.

- Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter