Find Your 2023 Wish Cruise Meet LINK Here.

can someone please start a thread for this cruise? i am unsure how to start one
We aren't sailing with you, so we can't make the thread. If you would like to make one, you just back out of this thread and go to the Cruise Meet Board. There you start a new thread, including the ship and cruise date in the title. You can then let us know you started it here and we will add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will find you there. :goodvibes

We aren't sailing with you, so we can't make the thread. If you would like to make one, you just back out of this thread and go to the Cruise Meet Board. There you start a new thread, including the ship and cruise date in the title. You can then let us know you started it here and we will add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will find you there. :goodvibes
thank you

good morning,
i started a new thread this morning ( i believe i started it correctly this time) thanks for letting me know how to do it.

good morning,
i started a new thread this morning ( i believe i started it correctly this time) thanks for letting me know how to do it.

I saw your new thread and added it to the directory for you. Happy Planning!

Hi, I am looking for Apr 7-10 on the WISH

There is not currently a thread for this cruise listed. If you would like to start one feel free to do so on the Cruise Meet Board and then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you.

September 1, 2023 "Labor Day Weekend" Wish Sailing Thread started. Here is the link. Thank you in advance!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/september-1-2023-labor-day-weekend-sailing-on-the-wish.3900680/

The following link is for the March 13 - 17, 2023 WISH cruise sailing from Port Canaveral and going to Nassau & Castaway Cay :) Thank you!!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...m-port-canaveral-nassau-castaway-cay.3900725/

These have been added. Happy Planning!

Hello! I made a thread for the Feb 10-13th cruise (can't link it because the forum thinks I'm a spammer ): )

Just created a thread for Wish May 5th but having issues attaching the link here to include on the board.

Thread 'Disney Wish March 31st-April 3rd, Just made a thread for our first cruise but the link won't work due to spam filters 😭 if yall don't mind adding it! I'm new here and super excited to read about all of yalls trip reports/cruise advice!

Thread 'Disney Wish March 31st-April 3rd, Just made a thread for our first cruise but the link won't work due to spam filters 😭 if yall don't mind adding it! I'm new here and super excited to read about all of yalls trip reports/cruise advice!

Welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

I have found your thread and added it. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter