Find Your 2024 Dream Cruise Meet LINK Here

i dont kknow.. just trying chat about it and hoping to find others who are going same dates..

This is not a thread for that specific cruise, or for chatting about any specific cruise.

You can find your fellow cruisers on a Cruise Meet Thread that is specific to your cruise. No one has started one yet so if you woulf like to, feel free to do so. Then you can come back here and let us know, an we will add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will see the thread and find you there. If you prefer to wait for someone else to start it that is fine too but there is no guarnatee anyone will.

I created one for August 12th, 2024 - 4-Night France Cruise from Southampton (La Rochelle) but won't let me post the link as it believes its spam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter