Fireworks at Polynesian

june@imsarc.com

DIS Veteran
Could anybody please tell me if we will actually be able to have a good view of the MK fireworks from the Polynesian. We have dinner PS arrangements for the night there will be fireworks in the MK. Will we be able to see them or is this a bad idea?

Thanks in advance for your help!:confused:

Last year we watched the EWP and fireworks from the dock at the Polynesian. The view was great.

We plan on doing it again this year!

Debbie

Yes, the dock is fairly easy to find, it is on the left
hand side of the volcano pool as your facing Seven
Seas Lagoon. You'll also have a great view from the
Poly beach. We were there in July/August and watched
the fireworks from the beach 4-5 times.

The beach at the Poly is the perect spot! My kids were in the pool and we were on the lounge chairs watching the castle change colors and then the fireworks . One of our best memories!

As already mentioned the dock and beach are easy to find and are great place to view the fireworks from. Last year we had a window table at O'Hana's and we were able to see the fireworks from there too!

We've watched from the concierge lounge at the Polynesian, and they dim the lights and pipe in the music. It was a spectacular view. Do the also do this a Ohana's?

Oh my gosh--I'm so excited! Now I don't know whether or not I want to see the fireworks on the beach, on the dock or in O'hana's. Thanks for all the good advice!!

If you choose to watch the fireworks from "Ohana, be sure to find out what time, if any, they will be shot off for the night of your priority seating. In addition, specify that you would like a table with a good view of Cinderella's castle when you check in at the podium. You may have to wait a bit longer for your table, but it's worth the wait. They dim the lights and pipe in the music.

Finally, the beach viewing also features hammocks, but only a couple. We love this viewing sight. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter