Fireworks coming back?

I don't think the SB or its fireworks have any bearing on what Disney will do. There have been fireworks at Universal and SeaWorld right next door for months and Disney still isn't doing it. Disney will do it when they decide.

I don't think the SB or its fireworks have any bearing on what Disney will do. There have been fireworks at Universal and SeaWorld right next door for months and Disney still isn't doing it. Disney will do it when they decide.

This is different though. This is the super bowl. Chapek has been on record saying that universal and sea world don’t exist. Chapek is a big football fan. He’ll do what they do

This is different though. This is the super bowl. Chapek has been on record saying that universal and sea world don’t exist. Chapek is a big football fan. He’ll do what they do
No.

Fireworks will be back....but not because the Superbowl had them.

I just saw the super bowl had fireworks with people in the stadium. I think that’s a good indication Disney will start having theirs return very soon. You might need a chase card to watch them, from what I’m hearing externally
I'm sure Disney will follow suit. As soon as they figure out how to put socially distanced people into assigned seats around the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter