Fireworks Cruises

cjsmom5

DIS Veteran
I just got off phone - after 3 hours on hold - to find out they are only booking these through the end of July. She said she contacted 2 departments and they confirmed this. Was trying to book for mid August. Anyone have any additional info on this? Was I told wrong?

Did you call the WDW-PLAY line? If so, I would assume what the CM told you was correct as they are the ones that book the fireworks cruises.

Fireworks are not on the calendar past Jul 31st so until they are, it's understandable that the cruise cannot be booked.

While we all anticipate the addition of fireworks for August onward, they have not officially been announced yet.

Did you call the WDW-PLAY line? If so, I would assume what the CM told you was correct as they are the ones that book the fireworks cruises.

Yes. I ended up woth Internet Help Desk. She said they were answering phones for them. She had to put me on hold 3 times to talk yo the Recreation Dept. that id why I was a little unsure.

Fireworks are not on the calendar past Jul 31st so until they are, it's understandable that the cruise cannot be booked.

While we all anticipate the addition of fireworks for August onward, they have not officially been announced yet.

That makes sense. Cant wait to have the privelege of being on hold again for 3 hours. Crazy wait times but with no other options ... that is what we do.

Yup, I was told this on both Monday and yesterday when I called. Both CMs said that dates beyond the end of July would not open until the fireworks are on the calendar.

I didn’t even realize these were being offered again! now I want to book for our August trip but alas apparently that isn’t possible yet. I have never done it but always wanted to

I didn’t even realize these were being offered again! now I want to book for our August trip but alas apparently that isn’t possible yet. I have never done it but always wanted to

We have done both the Epcot one and the Magic Kingdom one. We really enjoyed both. You, do however, miss the castle projections for the Magic Kingdom one ... but being on the water watching is a different kind of magical.

That makes sense. Cant wait to have the privelege of being on hold again for 3 hours. Crazy wait times but with no other options ... that is what we do.
Fireworks were added for August yesterday so you may wish to try calling again today. From @MulanMom's post they're available now.

We did the Epcot cruise and it was a special treat for my sons graduation. It was a beautiful and memorable evening. They cruised around the resort waterway and the parked near the bridge at the International Gateway. Great evening!

I'm considering this at Epcot in October if they are offered for Harmonious. Have never done one before but its on my list of possible "plusses" I'm considering for my wife's 40th.

Hello all- does anyone know the best phone # to book a fireworks cruise? We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Not sure if I call the resort directly or call the WDW-PLAY. If it's WDW-PLAY, which option?
Thank you!!!!!!

Hi- yes, I called but just got the message to choose an option, but the cruise wasn't one of them. Never spoke to a CM.
I'm on hold now at WDW-PLAY (90 minute wait) when I find out the correct info I will update in case anyone else is interested.

Hi- yes, I called but just got the message to choose an option, but the cruise wasn't one of them. Never spoke to a CM.
I'm on hold now at WDW-PLAY (90 minute wait) when I find out the correct info I will update in case anyone else is interested.
I’m at 3 hours and five minutes on hold. It would be nice if they gave a better estimate than ‘over 2 hours.’ Good luck!

I’m at 3 hours and five minutes on hold. It would be nice if they gave a better estimate than ‘over 2 hours.’ Good luck!

I was connected with a cast member after being on hold for three hours and 15 minutes. I was able to book a MK fireworks cruise for August 31. The cast member said that only grand Floridian was showing up for availability but that worked just fine for me. It took 15 minutes to make the reservation and ensure they had my annual pass number for the discount. I hope this information helps someone else! Thanks all for posting your experiences.

I was connected with a cast member after being on hold for three hours and 15 minutes. I was able to book a MK fireworks cruise for August 31. The cast member said that only grand Floridian was showing up for availability but that worked just fine for me. It took 15 minutes to make the reservation and ensure they had my annual pass number for the discount. I hope this information helps someone else! Thanks all for posting your experiences.
Thanks... we are wanting Epcot .... interesting that is what they are doing now.

Hello all- does anyone know the best phone # to book a fireworks cruise? We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Not sure if I call the resort directly or call the WDW-PLAY. If it's WDW-PLAY, which option?
Thank you!!!!!!
Yes - this is the best number ... can't remember the option. I think 3 but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter