First Day Question

M&M'sMom

Earning My Ears
Hello - Just wanted to say what a great site this is - so much valuable information!!! I have a question re: our first day in WDW. We are staying at WL from 1/22-1/26. Our plane will be arriving around 11:20 a.m. My question is would it be good idea to go to MGM for the remainder of the day? Or is there a better first day plan? Thanks Much!

Hi M&M's Mom :wave: Welcome to the DIS.

We don't usually arrive until late in the afternoon, so by the time we have got to the resort and checked in, we usually just go for dinner before crashing in to bed with the time difference :) If you arrive that early I would definately head for a park.

If you ask this question on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board I am sure you will get lots of advice :)

Check to see which park might have extra magic hours for the evening you arrive. This way you can get into your room, relax and still spend sometime at a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter