First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Four Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for joining my posse. I gave in and joined in on FW.

I saw that. I was like is this thee Anna?? So it is!!! FB is alright, I enjoy the DIS more....

I only joined FB so I could see pictures of Ferris, and now look I am playing FW. I like the DIS a lot better.

I think I must talk alot....there almost 250 posts separating me and the next highest poster....I should cut back on thread 5:guilty:

I've never eaten at Chefs...when I was a cast member, I earned less than peanuts so I rarely (like once a month) ate on property. When family came to visit, we would always eat at Restaurant Marrakesh while in Epcot, because I got 50% off lunch there. The only other sit down meal I can remember was at the old Japanese Hibachi Restaurant, strangely enough...also for lunch.:rolleyes2

I've never eaten at Chefs...when I was a cast member, I earned less than peanuts so I rarely (like once a month) ate on property. When family came to visit, we would always eat at Restaurant Marrakesh while in Epcot, because I got 50% off lunch there. The only other sit down meal I can remember was at the old Japanese Hibachi Restaurant, strangely enough...also for lunch.:rolleyes2

Back up you were a cast member? Did you work the college program? My uncle was an imagineer at Disneyland.
I have eaten at Chef's twice. I really like it.

I usually end up talking to the dogs...they pretend to listen and don't mouth back as much (well at least as much as DP):) :goodvibes :goodvibes

When I talk to my dog he just gives me strange looks.:sad2: Now if I ask him if he wants to go outside he gets very excited.

Back up you were a cast member? Did you work the college program. My uncle was an imagineer at Disneyland.
I have eaten at Chef's twice. I really like it.

Yup I was a College Program Cast Member. Best two semesters of my life I think. I got to be a kid all the time and make magic and get school credit all at th same time. I was an attractions host at Innoventions West in Future World at Epcot. I'm a total geek/nerd so I fit right in. From what I can gather Innoventions West is no longer, its a Character Greeting place now, but times change and life progresses. It was a blast though. I would go back in a heart beat given the chance.

When I talk to my dog he just gives me strange looks.:sad2: Now if I ask him if he wants to go outside he gets very excited.

Speaking of dogs going outside, mine are getting antsy. And they are ready for bed, which means I should be going to bed too.

So g'night, Miss Anna. See you in the morning/afternoon!:wave2:

Yup I was a College Program Cast Member. Best two semesters of my life I think. I got to be a kid all the time and make magic and get school credit all at th same time. I was an attractions host at Innoventions West in Future World at Epcot. I'm a total geek/nerd so I fit right in. From what I can gather Innoventions West is no longer, its a Character Greeting place now, but times change and life progresses. It was a blast though. I would go back in a heart beat given the chance.

Wow that sounds like a blast. My uncle loved working at Disneyland and he was in his late 40's.

Well, I better let you go to bed it is getting late. Good night.

Anyone ever notice how the timestamp seems to get farther and farther away from real time? I am posting this at 7:43am. (GMT-5:00) I says I posted at 7:02am......alibi anyone?:lmao:

I've been trying to figure this out for a while now.

Sometimes its 30-45 mins ahead, sometimes behind.

Its just weird, I tell you.

Weird.

Last post???

Last post???

Not tonight, buckaroo!!!
smilies%20(41).gif
(sorry I just wanted to use this smilie again.) lol

I like taking the early flight out. When you get to the resort you have the entire day in front of you. That is, of course, if you can wake up early enough to make it to the airport.
:moped:

My thoughts exactly.
When we go in Dec we rent a hotel room near the airport that allows parking for up to 2 weeks. :thumbsup2
That way, no matter what the weather (cause thats a real issue in Dec.:rotfl2: ) , we are across the street.
We are about 45 mins from the airport on a good day, never mind 6am traffic or 4" of snow.

And then leave MCO the latest flight out!

Now for May, that will be a last minute, watch the weather for a few days, type thing.
Could be nice.........maybe

And is this thread still open????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter