First time stay at HRH

dvanoeve

Ada, MI
Staying for the first time at HRH. What tips or advice should we be aware of to get the most from our stay?

I'll bite. Make sure and leave plenty of room to wander around the hotel and hang out at the pool. The parks were great, but the pool(area) is just unbelievable fantastic for kids and adults alike. 7DS would have been happy to stay there for 3 days and skip the parks altogether!
Terri the Yoopermom

Great question! I have to agree with Terri. PLAN a pool day if you're going when the parks close early.

These were fun for my family:
Get to the parks early even though you have your hotel key for unlimited express line. It's GREAT to have a picture of your dh in an EMPTY Seuss Landing. :)

Get a copy of Kelly Monaghan's book "Universal Orlando, the ultimate guide to the ultimate theme park". (Where are my commissions?) :p

Bring a towel and bathing suit to ride Bilge rat barges.

If you have kids allow alot of time for the play areas. Camp Jurassic is really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter