First timers. Single mom with 3 kids!

CocoHeart

Earning My Ears
Having our trip end of November.

Staying at All Star music 5 days/4 nights and 3 park days (due to budget) arrive Monday (Disney springs; resort hop/ restaurant). HS Tuesday. MK Wednesday. AK Thursday. Leave Friday

We’ll be flying in and out.

I’m having really bad anxiety about missing out on EPCOT. Is that a resort we could do on our arrival or departure day?

Or should I say forget it and add an extra resort night/set of tickets?

Use a Christmas party ticket for our MK day to free up a ticket?

It’s our first time and as a single parent it’s a swing for me but I know we won’t be back for a while so I don’t want to regret not doing something.

(Kids are aged 6-13)

Thanks for your help

Congratulations/Best Wishes on your upcoming trip!!

I can understand your anxiety. I did a three park trip last year and was anxious about it. But I've been many times before. So I can imagine the FOMA is worse for you.

It's hard to let go of something, but there is SO much at Disney. Sometimes it has to be done.

The Christmas party idea might be a good one. Were you planning to go anyway? It would be a chance to go on a fair bit of rides since hopefully it will be less crowded. It might be challenging though if you or one of the kids also wants to do a lot of the Christmasy stuff. That would eat into your time.

Whatever you decide, I hope you guys have a super wonderful time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter