First timers to Paris (regulars at wdw)-any promo section?

petunia

DIS Veteran
Looking for any promos (early July), I know where to find that on the wdw website but unsure where on the paris site, or is that just not a thing perhaps? Thanks!

Its not a thing any more.

At Disneyland Paris they do hotel and park hopper tickets as standard. The majority of people stay onsite.

Reservations for hotel packages open 12 months in advance, and they use dynamic pricing. The earlier you book, the cheaper it will be.

Restaurant reservations open 12 months in advance for onsite guests. Most onsite guests do their restaurant reservations soon after they book the hotel packages.

Other than booking 12 months in advance, the only other way is to check the various country websites. You can book through any country website, not just your default home country website.

Thanks-is it possible to reduce the # of park tickets? Id like to stay onsite but only need 2 day tix but its defaulting to my whole stay?

Thanks-is it possible to reduce the # of park tickets? Id like to stay onsite but only need 2 day tix but its defaulting to my whole stay?
No

Disneyland Paris onsite and park ticket package includes park hopper tickets for your arrival day, your departure day and all days in between.

Disneyland Paris do not sell onsite hotel and park packages where you choose the number of park days.

Disneyland Paris sell single day undated tickets or 1 to 4 day dated tickets on their website.

The only way to get a room only at an onsite hotel is to phone Disneyland Paris. It is usually only annual pass holders that do this. Getting a room only rate and then buying tickets separately works out more expensive than just doing a standard package.

Third party sellers also do room only onsite Disneyland Paris hotels, but again, buy the time you add in tickets, its more expensive.

With a standard Disneyland Paris hotel and ticket package, you get all the perks, like being able to add dining packages, early park entry, early restaurant reservations.

Thanks! Are there offsite hotels that have free shuttles or are walkable? And is Disney village free entry?

Thanks! Are there offsite hotels that have free shuttles or are walkable? And is Disney village free entry?
Yes there are offsite hotels with shuttles, they are called partner hotels. Just be aware that they are not Disney owned, so they do not have all the perks, such as early opening, dining plans, and early restaurant reservations.

Yes Disney village is free entry.

Yes there are offsite hotels with shuttles, they are called partner hotels. Just be aware that they are not Disney owned, so they do not have all the perks, such as early opening, dining plans, and early restaurant reservations.

Yes Disney village is free entry.
And can these neighbor hotels be booked from external sites as well (ie I see some with free shuttle on expedia etc) and then just get my tix from disney site? Or is there an alternative to buy the park tix? I would usually push for onsite but being that we likely wont get the meal plan since we're too close and would not be able to get ressies so will likely just do counter meals out of pocket.

And can these neighbor hotels be booked from external sites as well (ie I see some with free shuttle on expedia etc) and then just get my tix from disney site? Or is there an alternative to buy the park tix? I would usually push for onsite but being that we likely wont get the meal plan since we're too close and would not be able to get ressies so will likely just do counter meals out of pocket.
Have you looked at the meal plans?

There is just a breakfast meal plan or a half board meal plan. The half board meal plan can be used at counter service and buffets as well as table service.

I stayed at Santa Fe onsite with my family in October 2023. I would never do offsite at Disneyland Paris. Not having the early opening access is deal breaker for me. It really gives an advantage for everything.

I took a quick peek..problem is I would feel ripped off if I bought, say, the half board but only used it for CS, and also if we stay 3 or 4 nights but only want to do 2 parks its not really worth it (I think) as we'd be eating offsite for Paris explore day. Also, with teens we're more likely to skip early entry and more likely to stay to park close/no midday break :) Feels weird considering offsite and no meal plan as we always do both at wdw, but Im just not sure it works for us here.

If you want to stay off site and safe some money, I can recommend Campanile. It's a partner hotel with, free shuttles (also Uber is a good option), it has a good breakfast fast wifi.
I never take a meal plan in Disneyland Paris anymore, as it's usually not worth it for me. I usually grab something on the go in the park.

Yes, the early entry is a great perk of the onsite hotels, but to me the best perk is not to have make park reservations. At this moment Disneyland Paris still requires people to make park reservations. However, Disney hotel guests are exempt from this.

Just do the math of all the options, and see what works best for you/your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter