First Visit Buttons

Rafikifan

DIS Veteran
Someone said that if it's your 1st trip to WDW that you can get a First Visit pin at Guest Services at MK. Can you get one at Guest Services at Epcot?

Would each 1st time visiting member of your party get a pin?? Say I have two kids who have never been, would they each get a pin?

I certainly hope so because it would be BAD otherwise. :rotfl:

Would each 1st time visiting member of your party get a pin?? Say I have two kids who have never been, would they each get a pin?

I certainly hope so because it would be BAD otherwise. :rotfl:

That would be BAD...haha! But, they would give each child their own button. My DH & I just took our DS for his 1st trip this past Dec. We got the button at the concierge desk of our hotel & they wrote his name & drew some Mickey ears on it, too.

We got ours at check-in at the hotel.

Did they give it to you or did you have to remind them? We're celebrating a couple of things so I don't want to seem like I'm "pin grabbing" by asking for too much.

I don't think it would be unacceptable to ask if one wasn't offered. We were given a "Happy Birthday" button for our grandson upon checkin. The next year when we were celebrating our granddaughter's birthday, we didn't receive one. So I asked (she had been anticipating this for over a year!). The CM apologized for overlooking the button and gladly gave us one. I'm sure you won't be considered greedy! Please go ahead and ask if need be.

DH and I took his mom to Disney in 2009. We happened to be going the week of her birthday and they handed us all a button to wear! She was just like a kid when they gave all of one!! I think that this is a great thing for Disney to do, makes people feel special!

Is it a pin or a button? It's my partner's first time going and while a pin he could keep would be cool, a button to draw on would not be something he'd like probably.

Is it a pin or a button? It's my partner's first time going and while a pin he could keep would be cool, a button to draw on would not be something he'd like probably.

It's a button:

2009-buttons.jpg

Are these free? If not, how much are they. This will be the first Disney trip for 4 of the 7 people going and I would love to get one for them.

Wow...I have been to Disney numerous times and did not realize that they had so many different buttons....I will have to remember that when a special occasion arises! Thanks!

Can't wait to get our First Timers...and Our Birthday ones!!! DD & My birthday same day while we are there on our trip!!!

Can't wait to get our First Timers...and Our Birthday ones!!! DD & My birthday same day while we are there on our trip!!!

WOW!! Talking about "killing 2 birds with one stone"!! Hope that y'all have a wonderful trip and Haooy Birthday early!!:woohoo:

WOW!! Talking about "killing 2 birds with one stone"!! Hope that y'all have a wonderful trip and Haooy Birthday early!!:woohoo:

I know!!!! I am so excited for this trip.... I need to chill or it will feel like eternity!!!!!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter