Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

I'm happy to try to help! I'm still new to the photoshop stuff, but i'm learning!

There are tons of threads on the DISigns board. A lot of those folks are much better than I am! And they have designs that they are happy to customize for you as well...

Would you like a peek of something i've been working on?

1stdcl.jpg

Brandie, that is very nice. Is there a "how to"? I know how to use a computer, not so much how to do the magnets and get the graphics.

Brandie, that is very nice. Is there a "how to"? I know how to use a computer, not so much how to do the magnets and get the graphics.

There are numerous ways to do the magnets. I use printshop 21. I have done some in paint as well. Others have used photoshop or powerpoint.

I just look for Disney wall paper or clip art online and create a sign. I can show you some of mine. They are personalized but I can change anything. I was shown how to do the really cool character names by a cruise forum diser.

Let me know and I will PM you a link to my photobucket account.

disneyholic family and parrotheadlois, are you going to participate? you are confusing me.

Sure! We just need some 'splaining of what we need to do. If someone could pm me fish extender instructions, I'd happily make one for Greg and Me.

We are in room 7620.:thumbsup2

thanks!!!

There are numerous ways to do the magnets. I use printshop 21. I have done some in paint as well. Others have used photoshop or powerpoint.

I just look for Disney wall paper or clip art online and create a sign. I can show you some of mine. They are personalized but I can change anything. I was shown how to do the really cool character names by a cruise forum diser.

Let me know and I will PM you a link to my photobucket account.

That would be super, thanks! I think most of my problem would be that I have Print Shop III. Suppose I should upgrade???? I do more stuff with Excel and Word. Any graphics I need to use I do in Word.

But, this is a SPECIAL cruise for us, Regina. It's also our 1st Disney cruise. Who knows if we'll ever get to go on another one w/ so many fellow DISers?! :confused3 That and...I ain't hangin' up any 'ol thang outside my door! Besides, we don't have any door magnets and things like that to decorate the door with so I'm splurging on the FE, dangit!!

We could start a new tradition and hang socks from our fish. Even better, with the collection of Crocs that Kevin has, he can loan them out and we can use them as a FE. :lmao:

I haven't printed any of these out yet myself, but I believe that you can right click and save the picture that I posted and then you can print it out yourself! :)

I think...lol

I'm planning to print my signs out on heavier paper, maybe laminate them...big maybe on that one...and then attach the magnet strips to the back of each picture. I've found the magnet strips at my local Office Depot or Office Max.

They sell magnet paper as well...I haven't tried that yet...

Sure! We just need some 'splaining of what we need to do. If someone could pm me fish extender instructions, I'd happily make one for Greg and Me.

We are in room 7620.:thumbsup2

thanks!!!

We are close to each other! I am in 7623

I saw that Becky. I think Mindy is across the passageway from us too.

Kim

I saw that Becky. I think Mindy is across the passageway from us too.

Kim

Nah, I'm way at the other end of the ship...sequestered. I think they have posted Rex as guard, though, and I think he can be bribed. They say they may let me out for the moegeetoe tasting...

Nah, I'm way at the other end of the ship...sequestered. I think they have posted Rex as guard, though, and I think he can be bribed. They say they may let me out for the moegeetoe tasting...

I have faith that you'll be able to give 'em the slip! :thumbsup2

I can't legally drink yet but mint and lime do not sound very appealing to drink together

I can't legally drink yet but mint and lime do not sound very appealing to drink together

They don't! They taste awful! No way in heck you ever want to try it...really...ever.....

All in all, alcoholic drinks are stupid and useless, and just make us old'uns act foolish and laughable. Don't ever take it up.:hug:

Noted...

I LOVE referencing the podcast around my friends. They always get really confused and I laugh at them. Tee Hee

Froggy...did you get my info? I've PM'd it to you and it was also posted in this thread...just making sure you got it! :)

Yeah I did get it I just haven't updated the list. Sorry I didn't notice your post.

The list will be updated day after tomorrow (hopefully).

we will have 2 rooms- 2 adults in each participating.

staterooms to be determined

room 1- exwdwcm- Michelle and Nancy

room 2- Jeanie and Jim

can't wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter