Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

Well, I spent $35 on what I consider to be a beautiful FE on eBay. Graddysmommy's FEs look spectacular. She's local to me so we're just gonna meet somewhere so I don't have to pay shipping. Haven't gotten it yet though. I was just curious to know what the average was that folks were paying to make their own. $35 seemed reasonable to me. Very well made and zero time involved.

I bought my FE from her - she did a wonderful job! Well worth EVERY penny I spent on it....

My FE cost about 6 dollars for the supplies, and I have lots of fabric left over. I bought a yard of 3 different colors for about 2 dollars a yard at Wal-Mart.:yay:

Well, I spent $35 on what I consider to be a beautiful FE on eBay. Graddysmommy's FEs look spectacular. She's local to me so we're just gonna meet somewhere so I don't have to pay shipping. Haven't gotten it yet though. I was just curious to know what the average was that folks were paying to make their own. $35 seemed reasonable to me. Very well made and zero time involved.

Ummmmm, $5? Maybe? Do you count needle and thread?

Do I need to call Tonya for a posting violation!?!?!?!?!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Posting Police here!!!! This is indeed a violation but since this is Winotracy's first time (and she is AskTracy and I want to be on the "good" list :rolleyes1) I am only going to give her a warning, this time. But be more careful in the future - fast posting can easily confuse podcast cruisers and we wouldn't want that to happen too often. :rotfl2:

Posting Police here!!!! This is indeed a violation but since this is Winotracy's first time (and she is AskTracy and I want to be on the "good" list :rolleyes1) I am only going to give her a warning, this time. But be more careful in the future - fast posting can easily confuse podcast cruisers and we wouldn't want that to happen too often. :rotfl2:

Thank you Tonya. I'll have to rethink your position on my list (after your comment on whether or not I would be worthy of carrying the light saber). :goodvibes

JEN- we had a room change- the room was listed wrong in our ressie-

Nancy Beene and Michelle Peters (exwdwcm)- 6522
(NOT 6532-no verandah upgrade like i thought! blah! :confused3 :rotfl: )

is your other cabin still 6534 or is that wrong too?

Thank you Tonya. I'll have to rethink your position on my list (after your comment on whether or not I would be worthy of carrying the light saber). :goodvibes

I wasn't questioning your ability or worthiness of carrying the light saber, I was only questioning the amount of time that you would able to commit given all of your other responsibilities and duties. (How is that for back pedaling?) :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Okay, I broke down and order an FE from ebay. There is no way I'll have time to make my own. I got a smaller one - two pockets instead of 4 since it's just me.

Now I need to order my FE stuffers, time's sneaking up on me.

I wasn't questioning your ability or worthiness of carrying the light saber, I was only questioning the amount of time that you would able to commit given all of your other responsibilities and duties. (How is that for back pedaling?) :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

You said I would be too drunk to carry it. I have a good memory (you should have left it alone) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Passing out these FE gifts is going to be a nightmare, I foresee. :rolleyes1

my only concern is there are a few of us who are gty 12's so may be upgraded and (in our case) might upgrade at the port. so how do we get our room number to everyone?

I had a hard time keeping up with the 20 FE's on my first cruise :confused3

I can probably keep the "kids" straight. but I think I'm just going to walk around with a big bag of goodies and drop them into every FE I see. Kind of like trick or treat in reverse :lmao:

LOL that's a great idea.

sprinkle some pixie dust all over

You said I would be too drunk to carry it. I have a good memory (you should have left it alone) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Isn't being drunk part of your official duties?!?!? :confused3:rotfl2::rolleyes1 (And if it isn't, then it should be at least for the duration of the pre, actual, and post cruise periods!!!!) :banana::yay::cool1:

My part of our group gift was delivered a couple of days ago. They turned out so well, I am very happy with the results. I hope everyone else likes them.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter