FLASH:Pressler donates bus to carpool

TiggerFreak

Never goes gankin on the Internizzle
In a unprecedented humanitarian gesture Paul Pre$$ler has donated a Disney Transportation bus to the DIS carpool. This was in response to the wave of refugees flooding into car#2 from car#1 as a result of recent cutbacks at WDW. Pressler was quoted it was the least he could do as he felt personally responsible for the sad state of affairs. ;) :D :p ;) :p

The back of the bus is a store that sells Pooh Plush and the front has a torilla making stand.
Drive through please.

...that the restroom is coin operated, but you can get a FastPiss for it...

Jeff

PS: This's a goner, innit it?

Perhaps it will, but man if that isn't funny.

A slight correction. The bus us not a former Disney Transportation bus.

Remember this is from Paul Pressler - it's got to be a used bus from Six Flags.

Oh no! I just know that this is the bus that goes from ASMO to DD. You know the bus that NEVER seems to come? How will I get there now? :(

;)

"Is the bus aesthetically proper?????"

I think that depends on personal taste, but it does have this really big hat on the top...

I think you can purchase a pin that lights up
when you sit down, that is until they remove
the seats due to cost cutting measures.

Is it themed or decorated, he he :D

I hope the hat is done to Disney standard!!!

Just heard the hours for the bus have been cut-back.
Do you think there is a chance that they will be restored anytime soon?
They obviously aren't using bus-on-demand or the hours would have been increased.

:D :D :D

Seen recently, Paul Pressler driving Bus #2.
Reportedly shaking down boarding passengers for spare change.
Rumor has it that he will not let passengers off at their stop if they don't donate to the cause.
His hope is that me can make the numbers that Mikey is counting on!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

In a Pressleresque twist, the vehicle you have just entered may look and sound like a bus, but lo and behold! It is a plywood facade of a bus! You have actually entered a small vehicle hooked onto a large arm which, along with fifteen other brightly colored Smiling Bus-like Figures, will soon be whisked around and around for 90 seconds, to the wonderful sounds of The Main Street Singers warbling "Take The Last Bus to Presslerville" and "Another One Rides the Bus."

This is just one of many glorious Flea-ticket attractions at the new and improved Disney's Presslerfornia Adventure. A quick glance at the map shows that right next door is that other wonderful treasure straight from the mind of W. Elias, "The Slingshot of Progress," where each rider is shot out and bounced around strapped to one end of a reverse bungee cord, right past plywood scenes of the homemakers of the future. Be sure to buy your video of the whole experience right next door at the new shop "Direct-To-Video Killed the Pixar Star."

Ever wonder what a Pressler-designed hotel would look like at WDW? I shudder just thinking about it.

I wouldnt worry about any of it. The whole thing will be replaced by a short film. You'll never have to leave the LazeBoy, Just send your money to Michael E. and relax!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter