~~~FLAT RATE BOX exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I received my package this afternoon and haven't opened it yet so I'll be back tomorrow to post it's contents once it's opened.

Thanks.

TOMORROW is mail day!! Be sure to post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

There are still 8 packages to be sent.

My package went out in the mail today!! It's my first exchange, so I hope it goes well.:woohoo:

Finally, got the items for my box. It is all totally random stuff! It will be at the post office in the morning.

DD received her box today from Missy1961 and she LOVES it!!!! Instead of listing everything here is a picture.

Kaylasflatratebox.jpg

Also here is the picture of my box from the other day

Beckysflatratebox.jpg

These pictures don't give the boxes justice - there is more on the sides you can't see.

I'm back to report on the contents of my package that I received yesterday. My package came from Kayla (Figmentswife's DD). Thank you so much Kayla, you put together a great package. Here's what I received.

Solar Dancing Daisies
Bottle Cooler
Pez Snow White Dispenser
Pez fairy Dispenser
Coca-Cola wagon magnet
Magik Stick - Link Roller
Emery Boards
Stuffed Bear
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Disney strawberry flavored lip balm
Ez Egg Cook
Tootsie Roll Bunch Pops
Mini Memo Magnets
Holland Bulb Farms - 5 Ranunculus
Bag Clip
3 Hand Sanitizers
Mamba fruit chews

Hello,

I received my package today from Monica (leith78). I received the following

The Cupcake book
Scoop-it batter spoons (These are really cool)
Cake mix
Cupcake wrappers
Sprinkles
Gel food colors
Candles

I recently got it to baking. This is perfect. I will most definitely be making some of the cupcake recipes. Thank you!

Staceynj said:
Hello,

The Cupcake book
Cake mix
Cupcake wrappers
Sprinkles
Gel food colors
Candles

I recently got it to baking. This is perfect. I will most definitely be making some of the cupcake recipes. Thank you!

Oops, screen name is leith78 not leith78)

My package that was send out on Aug 24 is STILL not been updated since Aug 27th (saying departed from NC)??????? At what point do I get concerned and call or send another package?

My package that was send out on Aug 24 is STILL not been updated since Aug 27th (saying departed from NC)??????? At what point do I get concerned and call or send another package?

I would give a few more days.....it all depends on how good the people at the post office are about scanning it.
I have had them arriving and they still say they are sitting here is this state.
I will send her a PM and check with her and tell her to be on the lookout and post as soon as it arrives.

Sounds like a busy day.......great arrives and several sendings :yay:
Just 5 more to be mailed.

Hello,

The Cupcake book
Cake mix
Cupcake wrappers
Sprinkles
Gel food colors
Candles

Glad you like everything! My theme started when I saw those scoop it spoons. I might have to go back and buy some for myself. ;)

I don't know what it is....but I don't think.it is bad weather....weather has been fine

Sorry I have been MIA this week...First week of school and alll...got a little sidetracked...:faint: :blush: :dance3: but do not worry..ours is on it's way tomorrow morning!! ::yes:: :cool1:

We tried to put a theme to it, but it did not end that way...:stir: we just started putting things in that the person may like...I sure hope she does... :lovestruc

Ours has not come yet...and we will be out for Labor Day Weekend...but mail is held so no worries if it comes tomorrow or Saturday...it will be safe...just cannot post till Tues...:surfweb:

Sounds like some fun exchanges!!

Sorry I have been MIA this week...First week of school and alll...got a little sidetracked...:faint: :blush: :dance3: but do not worry..ours is on it's way tomorrow morning!! ::yes:: :cool1:

We tried to put a theme to it, but it did not end that way...:stir: we just started putting things in that the person may like...I sure hope she does... :lovestruc

Ours has not come yet...and we will be out for Labor Day Weekend...but mail is held so no worries if it comes tomorrow or Saturday...it will be safe...just cannot post till Tues...:surfweb:

Sounds like some fun exchanges!!

Have a fun trip, Eva.
Yours was just mailed yesterday, so it may arrive tomorrow, but maybe not until Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter