Flexible side gigs?

Do you have the ability to watch kids in the morning, to get them on the bus? Or after school care before parents come home?

Living in a town of 300 people makes it super hard to find side gigs. I do face paint at events and get a hundred or so. But those are rare and not good for steady income.

What about something like Instacart or Door dash, Uber or Lyft?
I don't know how it is in the US, but I've done taxes for a lot of people in Canada who were doing Instacart, Door Dash and Skip the Dishes, and none of them made money once they paid for expenses. A LOT of them wound up losing a good deal of money by the time you factored in all their costs.

I don't know how it is in the US, but I've done taxes for a lot of people in Canada who were doing Instacart, Door Dash and Skip the Dishes, and none of them made money once they paid for expenses. A LOT of them wound up losing a good deal of money by the time you factored in all their costs.
I have no idea. I’ve never done it but always hearing how great it is as a side hustle.

I have no idea. I’ve never done it but always hearing how great it is as a side hustle.
It might depend on where you live too. In my area they tend to lose money, but maybe it's just not busy enough? I just know what I've seen in this area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter