Flight of Passage - Overrated?

My family loves it. I can take it or leave it. It's a fun ride and all, but, to me, WDW is more about the atmosphere, not the rides.

Today was the first time I had been to Animal Kingdom since 2016 and my first visit to Pandora. The area is beautiful. We went on Flight of Passage after hearing for years how great it is. I was unfortunately disappointed with it. It never felt I was riding on a banshee and the visual was blurry. My eyesight is very good. Has anybody else been disappointed by the blurry nature of the ride.

I didn't like it at first as it was all new and I was taking it all in. But after a second and third time, it got better if that makes sense.

Not blurry for me either. I ride it with and without glasses (I have glasses for driving mostly), and it's good either way. I could ride FoP all day long and by a happy girl (never did, but I've done it 3 times on a day). I feel so free on that ride like I'm really flying. And the feeling of the Banshee breathing as I sit on it. Perfection!

To me it felt like an updated modern Back to the Future/Simpsons ride. But it did have a lot cool queue elements and the land is pretty neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter