• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight of passage wait times.

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Fight off passage wait times went up so much this week! I've been watching them for a month. Bummer. I told my people we didn't have to rope drop AK because wait times dropped to 45min around 4pm. My dad wanted to ride a bunch of times : (

I saw a report that they've only been running at half capacity. The thought is that there is an issue with the ride. Stay tuned.

I saw a report that they've only been running at half capacity. The thought is that there is an issue with the ride. Stay tuned.
In person today, it was truly an hour wait. No times inflated.

Then I will hope it is better tomorrow! I thought it was because of the lion king show somehow but wasn't sure why that would make that big of a difference.

Thanks!

I think it's fixed! Wednesday was much better (we waited, maybe 35 min. Before the amazing rain storm) I didn't check today...

Could someone please tell me if FOP has quick violent movements? Is it similar to Soarin just more intense? Some rides like Expedition Everest make me nauseous.

Could someone please tell me if FOP has quick violent movements? Is it similar to Soarin just more intense? Some rides like Expedition Everest make me nauseous.
On the "ride" you are seated on a bike that bobs up and down.(the floor moves not your bike) it's not a thrill ride like EE, but some people do get motion sick so it's prolly on a person by person bases.

It is more intense than Soarin' imo in that I feel like the sensation is not as consistent in terms of slowing and going faster, diving down. I also have a fear of heights mixed with open spaces to begin with, so the "intensity" is probably more mental for me. I just close my eyes for a few seconds if it starts to really freak me out and I'm fine, the motion itself isn't my problem. I don't find it to be jerky like a coaster and Expedition Everest doesn't bother me at all, I don't think they are similar in terms of the motion. If you can do Soarin' without an issue, FOP should not bother you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter