Flight price questions

Raya

DIS Veteran
When we first looked up our flights for next June's Danube River cruise, the rate was $1100. Before we could act on that rate (within 24 hours) it jumped up to $1700. Today the rate finally went down to $1200. Should I jump on this rate or wait to see if it gets back to $1100? Any hints for when to buy airfare to Europe?

If I call ABD and have them put the flight on my account (so it's covered by their travelers' insurance and they're responsible for flight changed due to trip cancelation), will they be able to get me the same rate I can find on the airlines website?

International airfare trends is one of life great mysteries. I'd buy it at $1200.

Yes, ABD should be able to book for the same amount that you're finding online.

I agree with Cousin Orville. I'd buy at $1200. In my experience, the prices rarely go down, except for multi-leg itineraries that I'd never call acceptable!

ABD can book you exactly the flight you want. Or they can see if they can get you a better deal. ABD actually found my exact flight to China for over $300 less than the cheapest I'd found it.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter