Flight times at MCO after our cruise

JLitfin

love Disney
We will be cruising on the Oasis in a couple of months. Our return flights are booked for 10:55 am out of MCO. Will this be enough time to leave the ship, go through customs, catch transportation and get to the airport in time to catch our flight or should I try to book a later flight.

My DH doesn't want to be sitting around the airport all day waiting for our flights to leave that's why we booked 10:55 instead of a later flight. What do you guys think, does a 10:55 departure give us enough time. Thanks.

It's possible, but I wouldn't attempt it. I would be way too stressed. Do you have TSA precheck?

It's possible, but I wouldn't attempt it. I would be way too stressed. Do you have TSA precheck?

That's how I feel, but my DH feels differently. Won't know about TSA pre-check until we check in, the day before. I think I'm going to change to the later time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter