**Flip-Flop Sent/Received**COMPLETED

I also received my package today from January (Daisy-77). She sent me:

A gorgeous pair of Red tropical print Stack heel Flip flops (they fit perfectly!)
Foot prescriptions Spearmint foot salts
Foot prescriptions Spearmint foot Scrub
Ms. Pedicure Treat my Feet 4-Pc mini set for smooth feet
Foot shaped brush a
and Cherry Carrats nail Polish.

Thanks for a great exchange!

I'm so bad, I sent late. They went out today, total of three packages.

Lilly and I received our package today!!! Thanks Beth and Noelle!!

I got two pairs of flip flops- one red white and blue stripes. I :love: stripes, and the other with cherries. Too cute!

I also got some really cute post its with butterflies and birdhouses. I'm hiding them from my oldest :rolleyes1

Yummy vanilla chapstick with spf, perfect since I am paler than pale. I even sunburn in the car, so this is ideal for me!

A shopping list magnetic pad with butterflies- I am loving how everything is so spring-y.

scrapbooking stickers!

foot scrub (Ryan is jealous)

flip flop floating candles. I can't believe you found those, how cute is that?

a cute magnet with a great saying on it

a little pedicure set

a cute anklet

and last but not least a Dove chocolate bar. I pulled it out and said "Damn you Beth" and two seconds later I was like, "Nah, I :love: Beth"

Lilly got two pairs of flip flops, one pink and shiny and the other a blue strap and a tan base that looks like one of those beach mats.

two pairs of Strawberry Shortcake socks

Barbie crayons

Strawberry shortcake barrettes

strawberry shortcake lipgloss (put up for safekeeping so she doesn't paint my walls with it :rolleyes1 )

and a super cute card that I had to take away from her before it got destroyed (she's only 2). I'm going to put it in her scrapbook for her.

Oh, and she got a Strawberry Shortcake purse filled with fruit snacks and Tigger tissues! She actually shared the fruit snacks with her twin without me asking her :faint:

I have to tell you this Beth. She shared the fruit snacks willingly but I never thought that Luke would be so bummed about not getting flip flops. He has some sensory problems and I really thought the thing between the toes would flip him out. Apparently them coming in a big exciting package makes all the difference. ;) He has decided that the blue ones are his. He wore them all day and cried every time they fell off. He can't quite figure out how to walk in them but he loves them. I had to fight him to take them off for bed. :rotfl2: He's loving the blue sparkly flip flops. I should've taken a picture, him in his khaki shorts, Hawaiian shirt and girls flip flops:rotfl:

Lilly and I received our package today!!! Thanks Beth and Noelle!!

I have to tell you this Beth. She shared the fruit snacks willingly but I never thought that Luke would be so bummed about not getting flip flops. He has some sensory problems and I really thought the thing between the toes would flip him out. Apparently them coming in a big exciting package makes all the difference. ;)
He has decided that the blue ones are his. He wore them all day and cried every time they fell off. He can't quite figure out how to walk in them but he loves them. I had to fight him to take them off for bed. :rotfl2: He's loving the blue sparkly flip flops. I should've taken a picture, him in his khaki shorts, Hawaiian shirt and girls flip flops:rotfl:
Hey Becky! I am so glad it got there okay and that you two liked everything. :banana:

My son had some sensory issues when he was younger too. He was in OT for it for awhile. Much better now. You'd never know. BUT he just doesn't like flip-flops either. Prefers sneakers.

I think that's funny that Luke wanted them!! I bet he looked too cute in that outfit!! :rotfl:
The BOGO sale at Payless is on through May 2nd, I think. Maybe now that he likes them you could take him and he could pick out a pair of Spiderman or Cars or something.

I am so glad my kids always liked flip-flops. Summer meant not having to tie shoes!! Just slip on your flip-flops kids and we are good to go! :thumbsup2

Anyways, you are very welcome. :)

Well, I hope we get to hear about more great exchanges arriving today!! :yay: :yay:

And I still need to hear from one more about 2 exchanges going out. They may have gone out already but I don't think it was posted here. So let me know. Thanks!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hey Becky! I am so glad it got there okay and that you two liked everything. :banana:

My son had some sensory issues when he was younger too. He was in OT for it for awhile. Much better now. You'd never know. BUT he just doesn't like flip-flops either. Prefers sneakers.

I think that's funny that Luke wanted them!! I bet he looked too cute in that outfit!! :rotfl:
The BOGO sale at Payless is on through May 2nd, I think. Maybe now that he likes them you could take him and he could pick out a pair of Spiderman or Cars or something.

I am so glad my kids always liked flip-flops. Summer meant not having to tie shoes!! Just slip on your flip-flops kids and we are good to go! :thumbsup2

Anyways, you are very welcome. :)
I'm glad to hear that he outgrew most of his problems. We're hoping Luke will too. We see Birth to Three, a teacher and a speech pathologist. We're meeting the OT again soon. He'll be transitioning into the school system when he turns three in June and he's already been approved for special ed preschool three days a week starting in the fall. Sometimes I feel like it seems so bleak and then he'll turn around and surprise us. I guess you just never know with kids. I will have to go check Payless for him,although he can't figure out how to put them on or keep them on he seems to love them

Thanks to our hostess, I realized I never came and posted that our packages were mailed out...but wanted to offically announce that both packages did make it to the post office and are between here and there destinations. :goodvibes

Thanks to our hostess, I realized I never came and posted that our packages were mailed out...but wanted to offically announce that both packages did make it to the post office and are between here and there destinations. :goodvibes
Thanks! I thought you had mailed but wasn't sure. :thumbsup2

Okay folks, we are all set then!! Nothing left to do now but await some fun packages!! :banana: :yay: Hopefully lots of those will arrive today!! :wizard: :wizard:

I got my package today! (Not sure who it is from, there was no note.)
It had HD Mickey Heads on the box too. :woohoo:

Inside was:

plushie lion :teeth:
2 packs M&Ms (which are gone by now.)
2 skittles packs
Tink light up pen :love:
Lots of Dum-Dums & Gum
Lavender Sally Hansen foot care packs (My favorite scent) :cloud9:
Toenail Spacers (I needed these since I've somehow misplaced my others)
Ms. Pedicure Foot Care Set
Lime Green heeled sandals with flowers on the strap :goodvibes

Thanks so much to my exchangee it was a great pick me up. :grouphug:

I got my package. :banana: I got my package. :banana:

A big thank you to Kathy (digskat), for the cute Disney flip-flops (Mickey and Minnie kissing) and the Minnie magnet flashing pin. :goodvibes

Its not an actual pin, you can wear it but it stays on with a very strong magnet.

I got my package. :banana: I got my package. :banana:

A big thank you to Kathy (digskat), for the cute Disney flip-flops (Mickey and Minnie kissing) and the Minnie magnet flashing pin. :goodvibes

Its not an actual pin, you can wear it but it stays on with a very strong magnet.

You are very welcome! I thought they were so cute. Take Care Kathy

Big thank you:hug: to DigsKats DS Braeden, my son loves his Canada flip flops and light up magnet. My daughter isn't home yet to open her package, will update later, she is at a school dance.

I got my package today! (Not sure who it is from, there was no note.)
It had HD Mickey Heads on the box too. :woohoo:

Inside was:

plushie lion :teeth:
2 packs M&Ms (which are gone by now.)
2 skittles packs
Tink light up pen :love:
Lots of Dum-Dums & Gum
Lavender Sally Hansen foot care packs (My favorite scent) :cloud9:
Toenail Spacers (I needed these since I've somehow misplaced my others)
Ms. Pedicure Foot Care Set
Lime Green heeled sandals with flowers on the strap :goodvibes

Thanks so much to my exchangee it was a great pick me up. :grouphug:
That nice package was from jordansmomma. :thumbsup2

Big thank you:hug: to DigsKats DS Braeden, my son loves his Canada flip flops and light up magnet. My daughter isn't home yet to open her package, will update later, she is at a school dance.

You are very Welcome. Braeden and Kaitlyn picked them out all by themselves.:flower3: Cheers Kat

You are very Welcome. Braeden and Kaitlyn picked them out all by themselves.:flower3: Cheers Kat

Another thank you to Kaitlyn, DD loved the Eeyore flip flops and pooh and eeyore magnet, I may steal them both!!:rolleyes1

Another thank you to Kaitlyn, DD loved the Eeyore flip flops and pooh and eeyore magnet, I may steal them both!!:rolleyes1

Kait says she glad she likes them. Kait really wants a pair, I said to wait until we see what she gets in the exchange first. I'm glad they arrived safe and sound! Cheers Kat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter