Florida Fun Card/Orlando Magic Card

NE4ME

Earning My Ears
I've heard people refer to these two cards. Can anyone give me any info on them and do they offer discounts on food and tickets?

I don't know about the latter, but the Florida Fun Card is a deal for Sea World Orlando and/or Busch Gardens Tampa (you have to choose which park you want or buy seperate cards if you want both). The cost is about 49 adult and 40 and change for kids under 9.
Basically it is the price of a one day admission and gets you unlimited admissions to the park of your choice until the end of December (no blackout dates). You still pay for parking, and while I read there is no other discount, when I got my card processed I was told that I do indeed get a 10% food and merchandise discount at Busch Gardens. Also by purchasing my card at Publix Supermarket I got a coupon book that had a couple nice deals in it. When you get the Busch Garden Fun Card you can also add Adventure Island for 30 dollars more (this is a waterpark located across the street from BGT).
If you are going to either park for even one day you can't lose by getting these passes! The vouchers need to be purchased before April 30 but can be used anytime until the end of the year.
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter