Florida resident ticket promotion 2014??

Will you be able to buy the Disney Discovery FL Resident 3 day ticket at the window/hotel, or do you have to buy online? I'd like to buy it there if at all possible. TIA! :)

So onto Disney Website. They will start selling it on January 4th. 3 day Discovery Disney Ticket for 129.00 plus tax. Add another day for 20 dollars more for 149.00 plus tax. :woohoo:

My son and wife have already purchased FL 3-day tickets for their trip next week (at the regular price). Can they now call and get them changed to Discovery Tickets?

My son and wife have already purchased FL 3-day tickets for their trip next week (at the regular price). Can they now call and get them changed to Discovery Tickets?

Before the discount came out, I spoke to a CM to see if I should buy tickets ahead of time or just wait for the promo and they said wait because they can't upgrade them. I am not sure if that is the bottom line or if it was just what tha CM believed to be true. It can't hurt to call disney and see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter