• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida resident tix special

mmeh97@yahoo.com

Earning My Ears
The 2, 3, 4 day tix price special for Florida residents. Does anyone know if the days have to be used during one trip or can they be split ? I couldn’t find any info on this. I’d love to get the 4 day and split over two quick trips.
thx !!

In the past they’ve been available to use non consecutively. Until a certain date I believe.

Although when purchasing they give a window like they need to be used within that window; is that not actually real? Where do we see the expiration? I'd like to purchase a 4 day, but use it over the course of 2 weekends.

Although when purchasing they give a window like they need to be used within that window; is that not actually real? Where do we see the expiration? I'd like to purchase a 4 day, but use it over the course of 2 weekends.
I bought a 4 day and used it over two months.
The new tickets say they are good untill August..

They are making me feel better about not having a pass because this has been cheaper. We live 3 hours away so I cant just jump over there with a 6 hour commute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter