Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really thought it was a good idea too.. I mean, that way everybody can get involved, nobody feels excluded and either way it's going to be a lot of fun for everybody. If you're an AP holder or not, you can still get involved in the magic either way.. or both if you wanted.. BtW.. i love the idea of EoS! EoS rocks:thumbsup2

Its my favorite place for a meal that's affordable...I have been known to drive the 25 miles to go get a Hawaiian BBQ sandwich...and the soups....oh I may have to go in the next few days :thumbsup2

DTD would be fun... im thinkin maybe we could do two different dates.. so that way the people who cant make it on on the 26th can still be able to do a meet.. and one of those dates could be DTD and the other could be a park.. that sounds like a good idea
Yes...have day for those of us that have APs at one of the parks and one for those who don't. :thumbsup2

EoS does sound good.

Im not sure if anyone would be interested or not, but I have some seats left for Tea at the Grand Floridian on Sunday, 5/16 at 350pm. I am there for a meet that weekend and this is my last thing before I leave to come back home. Anyone want a seat let me know. I have several seats left unfortunately. Doesnt require a park ticket for anyone who doesnt have an AP or anything. Will keep this offer until Friday 5/14 because then I will decrease the ressie number to make room for others.

This is AWESOME! I can see this group really growing and turning in to something great! Unfortunately June is a cram packed month for me and I won't be able to make it to one of the meets but I will make it for the next one! When I get home I will have to link up on Facebook also :goodvibes

Hi neighbors!!!

I live in Clearwater now, but I'm originally from Bradenton/Sarasota (and want to move back!).

Come back down!!! Bradenton is great! I work in Clearwater but have no desire to leave Bradenton. I do a lot of fishing and couldn't ask for a better area to live plus Disney is only about 80minutes away. Luckily for me my parents live in Lakeland so we usually go up a day early and spend the night with them before hitting the parks.

Also not on Facebook, just don't feel secure there the way they keep changing rules and not even telling you about it. Guess I'm OLD, too!:confused3

EoS does sound good.

Im not sure if anyone would be interested or not, but I have some seats left for Tea at the Grand Floridian on Sunday, 5/16 at 350pm. I am there for a meet that weekend and this is my last thing before I leave to come back home. Anyone want a seat let me know. I have several seats left unfortunately. Doesnt require a park ticket for anyone who doesnt have an AP or anything. Will keep this offer until Friday 5/14 because then I will decrease the ressie number to make room for others.

That sounds so nice but not in my budget at this time....hopefully someone else can join you and get a jump on meeting the new group. Have a marvelous time :goodvibes
trink33.gif

Also not on Facebook, just don't feel secure there the way they keep changing rules and not even telling you about it. Guess I'm OLD, too!:confused3

I have found that people are very vigulant about when there are changes and getting the word out. I havent had any problems because I keep things pretty locked down in general from public and dont use a lot of the apps.

Come back down!!! Bradenton is great!

I'm trying!!! My family moved when I was in high school :guilty: and I've been wanting to move back since before we left. My husband works for a hospital chain that has a facility each in Bradenton or Sarasota, so I keep telling him to request a transfer!!! :banana:

I still know who Snooty is, where to find the Purple Cow, how to pronounce Oneco . . .

This weekend is the only weekend I have off this month, anyone interested in meeting up at one of the parks for a couple of hours?

Okay, here I am a bit down south, South Florida though, about a 3 hour drive for me, not too long. I get to Disney at least once a year, usually solo with GD. Heading to Universal though this year also, gotta check out the WWHP.:hippie:

I would love to meet up on Sunday....being its Mothers Day & both my DDs live in other states and DH will be on the road I was thinking it would be a sad & lonely day :sad2: Details ? Time? Ruthie

I think this is a great idea too as my mom is in another state. Ruthie, I plan on being there @ 10:30 AM. Care to join me? We can meet up with MetroWest and Sha at some point too. I'm good friends with Sha and her mom and know they'd welcome the company as well. :flower3:

I'll send you a PM with my phone number :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter