Florida Royale Management Company

crazy for mic

Earning My Ears
We are looking into renting either a house or a condo for our next trip to Orlando. Has anyone ever rented through this company? Any help would be appreciated?

How did you find them? I tried a search and could not find them. Do they have a website?

crazy, there are literally dozens of management companies in central Florida, some good, some not so good (and some you don't want to know about).

Royale are not a company I know at all (and I have a pretty good idea of the majority), hence I would be cautious unless you get some first-hand info. Of the vacation homes who are more or less guaranteed to provide A1 service, I recommend in particular Premier (www.premier-vacation-homes.com), Alexander (www.floridasunshine.com) and Florida Leisure (www.floridaleisure.com). And Premier can also be found on the Orlando Hotel Discounts link at the top of this page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter