Floridian peoples interested in camping at somewhere other than the Fort on a holiday

Call me jaded ..... but that's how I feel. I hope I am wrong.

I don't call you jaded, I call you an informed Fort goer. I really hope our suspicions are wrong Deb, I really do. If they are correct, I will be going somewhere else, maybe even my driveway to camp!:sick:

FOOLS, all of you!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2:

I got the number on Friday but I was in Daytona drinking a lot of beer and wasn't worried about the MDW GG.

Ok, our number is G0542076. I'm signing the contract and returning it today to Dina. We have 10 sites. I think we have 2 extra than what's going so if anybody is interested get in now.

BTW, she can get us $67.50 including tax for 4th of July. We don't all have to stay the same amount of nights. Let me know and I'll get it in writing.

Donnie, you forgot to add:

evil-1.gif

MUHAHAHAHAHHA

~GRIN~

I got the number on Friday but I was in Daytona drinking a lot of beer and wasn't worried about the MDW GG.

Ok, our number is G0542076. I'm signing the contract and returning it today to Dina. We have 10 sites. I think we have 2 extra than what's going so if anybody is interested get in now.

BTW, she can get us $67.50 including tax for 4th of July. We don't all have to stay the same amount of nights. Let me know and I'll get it in writing.

So you think we could call by Wed or Thurs and they'll have it in their system??

Sorry Donnie, I hope I didn't seem like I was doubting you, I was worried about Disney. When do u think we can call? If I have time I am going to try tonight. We would also be interested in July 4th.

You didn't have that number when I talked to you!;) I already have my ressie for the 4th, so when you get the number, I will change over.

Donnie, isn't there a special phone number for Group Reservations??!! When we had our T@B group in October, there was a Group Resrvations phone # and it was only open weekdays.

after calling about 5 tele #'s the number they are saying to use is 407-938-4868, it was answered All Star Group Sales, but they told me this is the one to use. When I asked to make a rese, they said it hadn't been set up yet and that if the contract is on it's way back to them to try on Friday, I am going to try sooner.

after calling about 5 tele #'s the number they are saying to use is 407-938-4868, it was answered All Star Group Sales, but they told me this is the one to use. When I asked to make a rese, they said it hadn't been set up yet and that if the contract is on it's way back to them to try on Friday, I am going to try sooner.

Yep, All Star Group Sales is correct.

Dina called today and said someone had already tried to make a ressie. It will be no earlier than Thursday before she can have the info ready. Sorry, she's working as fast as she can.

Okay! It's Thursday. an we call yet?

Donnie,

Are these sites, full, preferred or what? Do you know?:thumbsup2

Okay! It's Thursday. an we call yet?

Donnie,

Are these sites, full, preferred or what? Do you know?:thumbsup2

The sites are all full hookup. She called yesterday and asked me to fax the entire 4 pages back to her because the other 3 I didn't send require my initials. Sorry folks, I didn't see that. I only thought she needed the signature page and date. I sent it back yesterday and she said if I did she should be getting the approval today. I'll update later.

4th of July. I can get $67.50 with tax for full hookup. By yourself it's going to be around $80 for that plus tax. She already set 10 sites aside so if we want to do this I can get it going once the MDW is done.

The sites are all full hookup. She called yesterday and asked me to fax the entire 4 pages back to her because the other 3 I didn't send require my initials. Sorry folks, I didn't see that. I only thought she needed the signature page and date. I sent it back yesterday and she said if I did she should be getting the approval today. I'll update later.

4th of July. I can get $67.50 with tax for full hookup. By yourself it's going to be around $80 for that plus tax. She already set 10 sites aside so if we want to do this I can get it going once the MDW is done.

I won't be in on the 4th of July, we're going up to Illinois for a week the week after.

I am thinking outloud though, I'm wondering if we can do something like this for October??

I won't be in on the 4th of July, we're going up to Illinois for a week the week after.

I am thinking outloud though, I'm wondering if we can do something like this for October??

You were the inspiration for all this Carol since you got us the group rate with your Tab Rally last year. I thought of the group rate when I saw how expensive this was going to be for us individually. I'm not sure if I can make Halloween because we're doing a few days of Spring Break, 4th of July and Thanksgiving at the fort. Any more trips my ex will be taking me to court for more support lol.

I think we would be interested in July 4th.
Carol there are enough of us here that are going in Oct for Halloween that maybe we could get a group rate, what do you think. We usually go for more than the weekend. I already have reservations for the week of 24th thru nov 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter