Flower and Garden

Amelia :)

DIS Veteran
We are going to miss Flower and Garden by 3 days! Do they put any of the displays out early? Or is it more of an overnight transformation?

In the same boat as you. We leave on the 5th! I almost canceled my trip in a fit of anger. Lol

I would the gardens and topiaries will be out a few days before the festival starts. However, the kiosks will not be open.

Topiaries will start going up a few days prior. The flower beds will also start being planted days prior but booths, and flower and garden activities don't soft open, they will open the first day only.

Hmm might pop by on 3/4 and see if anything's up yet.

I had naively convinced myself it would be the end of feb like last year!

So did I!

Though I recall that it had been a bit chilly on a couple of recent F&G opening days. I remember that the poor butterflies weren't moving too much. Perhaps Disney delayed a bit hoping for a warmer opening. Last year there was a late cold snap the really touched a number of the F&G plantings. As a northern gardener I know how tough it is to keep all of those flowering plants looking good.

Stop in on your last day, you might see a few of the topiaries and plantings.

So did I!

Though I recall that it had been a bit chilly on a couple of recent F&G opening days. I remember that the poor butterflies weren't moving too much. Perhaps Disney delayed a bit hoping for a warmer opening. Last year there was a late cold snap the really touched a number of the F&G plantings. As a northern gardener I know how tough it is to keep all of those flowering plants looking good.

Stop in on your last day, you might see a few of the topiaries and plantings.
Thank you :) we will be there for two weeks so at least we will see festival of the Arts, was just hoping to see both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter