Fluff thread: What weird thing do you find disgusting? (Not normal icky things; I mean oddities.)

I had always been grossed out by the bumps on stuff and never knew what it was until about 5 years ago a student announced that everyone has some degree of trypophobia. Worst offender for me is whole jackfruit.

I’m the teacher that can’t stand clicking pens/pencils, tapping on desks, tapping feet. I really didn’t like those fidget toys with the snaps and clicks and all.

I won’t wash anyone else’s dirty dishes but mine. you come to my house, you’re eating with disposable plates cups and utensils.

bodily fluids—I’ve never changed a diaper and won’t hold a baby because of slobber and spit up (And I’m not a baby fan anyways)

All right. So far everyones have been pretty tame. Are you ready for mine? Whenever I crack open an egg I HAVE to remove the white “piece” that is attached to the yolk. Totally skeeves me out
That's my dad. He wouldn't eat the egg unless my mom picked it out. Finally, she just taught him to make his own eggs.

I hate sitting at a party or gathering and watching the guys with a beer in one hand, leg up over their other knee and rubbing the sole of their shoes. Then, they go to get a handful of chips. Ugh! So gross.

I can't handle only having one wet hand. If one gets wet, I HAVE to wet the other one. There is a type of metal that I can't touch, it is corse, I am not sure what it is called. My grandmother had a knife that had that type of handle. Ewwww

I can’t stand wet sponges either! But I REALLY cannot tolerate hearing anyone file their nails. I have to leave the room. And just looking at nail files gives me shudders. In fact, I’m shuddering now just thinking about them!

I had to ask the girl at work to at least file her nails over the trash can. She was just filing away, on top of her keyboard... at a shared workstation. She sounded very, very surprised that I asked her to do it over the trash.

Where does she think the nail particles go????

Listening to DH "swish" mouthwash or fluoride rinse in his mouth. He is very vigorous in his dental hygiene and it makes me gag to listen to him. We have a master bath attached to the bedroom and even with the door closed between the two, I can hear him. If he walks around the room while doing this (which is usually what happens) I have to block my ears.

Gonna be a weird one here: lotion. It's all perfumy, smelly, and slimy. I can't touch it.

Then I'm a weird one too-I cannot stand lotion on my hands especially. I've tried it again recently because my hands are becoming dry and cracked from all the washing, but ew.

Here's one-lipstick. I hate it.

Granola in anything yogurt or milkshake like is just too close to vomit and will make my stomach turn, doubles in awfulness if you add the smell of PB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter