Flying fish tonight!

That was one of our favorite meals a few years ago! Trying to decide where to go to when we go back next January

I used to love this restaurant, especially the potato wrapped red snapper. One of my favs at all of WDW! Have you looked at the prices? Its near $60 for that entree right now! $60! I live in Washington, DC and I am used to high prices for dining out, but this crap is getting nuts!

I used to love this restaurant, especially the potato wrapped red snapper. One of my favs at all of WDW! Have you looked at the prices? Its near $60 for that entree right now! $60! I live in Washington, DC and I am used to high prices for dining out, but this crap is getting nuts!

100% Agree. It was always one our faves and I was so excited to see that dish back. I then panned in and saw $58....I live in New York and am used to high prices and I know the price of snapper is up....but not $60 much.

The prices are wild now, but the food is delicious! We ate there on Friday. DH had the scallops, I had Seafood Pasta Pearls. We’ll be going again, but not very often.

Hello! Random question: do they still have Cocoa Breach for dessert? I've never been, but have heard how great this one is....thank you!

We were there in April and our meal was as good or better than before. Didn't miss a step in the time it was closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter