Flying the Diet Coke Signal!

stenogoddess

DIS Veteran
I figured when people need Batman, they fly the Bat Signal. So it must follow that when you need DDA support, you fly the Diet Coke Signal, right? :rotfl:

So here is my -- well, emergancy seems like a strong word, but here's the deal. I've snagged from somewhere on this wonderful board an image that says Walt Disney World in bubble letters with a bunch of the characters on and around it. I've started making up my shirts and the other ones I'm making are all clear but this one printed out all blurry! :earseek:

Any ideas, solutions? :listen:

The side story is that Pamela has been so kind as to make t-shirts up with my brother Ian and my sister Autumn's names on them. FANTASTIC looking. Then at the last moment my next oldest sister Jacquie has decided to come and so I've been looking everywhere for shirts to make for her so she doesn't feel left out from the rest of us in our shirts. Now, I'm in an ironing freenzy. Did I mention she decided to come at the last minute? AAAAAHHHHH!

So any help would be gratefully accepted, begged. All I can offer is my enternal gratitude and next time we all wind up at the World togther, the Diet Coke's on me. :goodvibes

That is hilarious!!! (the diet coke signal)

is this the image?

charactersworldnodate.jpg

does that help?

That's the right picture. :banana: But still very blurry for some reason. I can hardly see poor Cindy and her prince or Tink. Which is really too bad because how great is this design! :guilty:

Is it a lost cause do you think?

And if it is truely a lost cause, could I beg you to make up a Jacquie one with the princesses for me? PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE! :rolleyes1

without really knowing what is going on with your computer and printer I am not sure how to help you - so...

jacquie.jpg

Wow, you really are the stealth bomber of the DDA! :rotfl:

Thanks you so much, I love it. :worship:

What a life saver, as this is the sister that gets her feelings hurt when the wind changes directions. We all love her, but sometimes I wonder if she isn't a changeling.

stenogoddess said:
That's the right picture. :banana: But still very blurry for some reason. I can hardly see poor Cindy and her prince or Tink. Which is really too bad because how great is this design! :guilty:

Is it a lost cause do you think?

It might have something to do with the resolution and how much you are trying to blow it up to print it. It might help if Kate emails you the original rather than posting it here... just an idea...

:rotfl2: Of course Kate would rescue you. her rotten sis decided to bring her family of five to Disney just weeks before a vacation she had planned for a year with my er...her other sister!! LOL!!! The T-shirts were awesome and we I mean they were totally included!!! :rotfl:

Princess Nancy said:
:rotfl2: Of course Kate would rescue you. her rotten sis decided to bring her family of five to Disney just weeks before a vacation she had planned for a year with my er...her other sister!! LOL!!! The T-shirts were awesome and we I mean they were totally included!!! :rotfl:

It's a good thing your (I mean her ;) ) kids are so cute!!!

Thank you so much for y'all's help. I'll post pictures as soon as I get back. I wanted to post the befores, but my computer has decided to be a ---- big meany. I explained to the computer that I researched it and I picked it out, I paid for it with six months no intrest and right now I NEED IT TO WORK! So the fight went on for a little while, but it's decided it loves me again. Thank goodness! Does anyone else ever feel like their computer is alive? :rotfl2: Thanks again and I'll be sending you all happy Disney thoughts while I'm there. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter