Food and Wine Festival....bother with PS?

Patabel

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We will be attending our first Food and Wine Festival this year (just my DH and myself...no kids), and wondered if I should bother with PS for any restaurants at WS? I really don't have any idea what to expect. Are the food stands plentiful enough to graze thru for an evening or two? Is it more wine than food, or vice versa? The specialty dinners sold out immediately, so no luck there. Are the costs outrageous for the samples? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

There are enough food booths to make it around the lake and fill up before you can complete it. So no need for a PS. The prices range from $2-$4 each booth has a couple selections of entrees, desserts and alcholic beverage.
See the following website
http://www.wdwig.com/foodwine.htm
They have last years booths items listed which will give you a better idea.

Have you checked recently on the specialty dinners?

They have added additional signature dinners and food and wine tastings for certain dates.

Ed

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it!

Just curious.....

Does the F&WF start when the WS opens at 11am or later? Can we actually munch all day?? YUM!

Originally posted by halfway there
Just curious.....

Does the F&WF start when the WS opens at 11am or later? Can we actually munch all day?? YUM!

It starts at 11. There may be some stands that are late opening but most will be ready to serve food.

All stands are usually open by 11:30am.

Plenty to eat...this is one of the only times we don't make ps's.

You definitely DON'T need a ps if you're grazing - uh, sampling - at the Food and Wine Festival! I was stuffed by the time I reached USA (started in Mexico), but that didn't stop me! We walked around the lagoon and went back at it beginning in Canada, and even had room for three desserts from Italy!

Enjoy the Festival, it's great!

Erin :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter