Footwear for rainy days - recommendations?

I can't do flip flops for prolonged walking. Its not comfortable, and I've never worn flip flops in rain where I didn't slip and slide all over the place. I have tried Crocs, but like the OP, they gave me blisters. Now, I will bring a second lightweight pair of sneakers that have minimal material (like Skechers) and will wear those without socks when it rains. Its not ideal because my shoes do get wet and squishy, but the ones I bring dry out faster than typical sneakers and not wearing with socks helps. When I get back to the room, I will stuff newspaper inside them which helps to dry it out faster. We always bring two pairs of sneakers for this reason.

I used to be so practical and wear my athletic shoes and quick dry socks all the time.... forget it!! I switched to Keens years ago and never looked back. Plus they're great if you go on any water ride! Mine dry nice and quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter