FOP ILL questions

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
If we want to purchase ILL for FOP - what's the earliest we can purchase these? At park opening? Is it competitive? If we only want to stay at AK until about 2 pm is there a strategy for getting a return time earlier in the day? Thanks!

My friend and I were there last week (oh, the heat 🥵). I bought our FOP ILLs at 7:00 a.m. and the first available slot I saw was for 10:00 a.m.

If we want to purchase ILL for FOP - what's the earliest we can purchase these? At park opening? Is it competitive? If we only want to stay at AK until about 2 pm is there a strategy for getting a return time earlier in the day? Thanks!
Just bought it on May 1 at park opening. (We were offsite) If onsite you can buy at 7 AM. Can't remember for sure, think park may have opened at 8 AM that day. We rode Navi river journey first (line said 25 minutes, but it was about 5), stopped in the restroom, then rode FOP. So, no, not competitive that day!

It's 7:00 if staying "onsite" (includes Swan, Dolphin, Swan Reserve, and Shades of Green) and park opening if not onsite. You get to pick your return time from whatever is still available, so there is no strategy involved. Do it as soon as you can, subject only to doing all the other things you may have to do as soon as you can at 7:00. How competitive it is depends on when you are going. It does often sell out for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter