For anyone who has used WEGOSHOP

Mary2816

Mouseketeer
We are not arriving at WDW until Dec. 3rd, but getting antsy. Does anyone know from experience how far in advance you can place your order? We would really like our order to be delivered on the day we arrive. My fear is waiting too long to send in my list and the delivery times will be unavailable. Thanks everyone!

loved their service.

email or call them and ask when it would be best to send them your list.

they are very nice people!

a month sounds great too me.

Thanks so much. I've sent an e-mail asking, basically, when is too soon. I will now patiently (I'll try anyway) wait. Thanks again!! :wave:

Please post what you find out. Im eager to know the answer

Angela

I ordered today for Saturday and got the exact time I wanted so you don't have to stress about it.

I called them and reserved the date and time (Oct. 29th at 5 PM). They advised me I could send the order up to 3 days in advance. I like being able to reserve the date and time and wait until the week before we go to order.

murcor said:
Please post what you find out. Im eager to know the answer

Angela

Hi, Angela. I just this minute got off of the phone with WEGOSHOP. I asked for a Dec. 3rd delivery date and it was no problem at all! :teeth: The woman I spoke with could not have been nicer. She answered all of my questions and explained things that I was unsure of. I'm not sure of your arrival date, but it's worth the phone call to ensure you get the time and date that you want. Oh, by the way, when I first called I got the answering machine...she called back within minutes! Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter