For Ebayers - FREE Priority Mail Shipping Confirmation!

Thanks! I didn't know about this one. That's a nice free bonus!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thanks! I didn't know about it either. I always pay for that, so it'll be nice to get it free. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
Sheila

Has anyone had success with using these labels? I saw this post a month ago and bookmarked the label site. Today, I printed out the labels and headed to the PO and they didn't know what to do. They wouldn't scan and said maybe they just scan them at the other end. What is the deal?? Thanks!!

The first "scan" is considered to be when you print them out..notice how it asks which day you want them to start? They consider that the day you shipped. You PO would not scan these when you first mail them.
Just a note of caution..these are meant to be printed on a laser printer (it tells you laser print only on the directions), so that if wet (snow, rain) hit the label, the ink won't run (as from an inkjet printer). It says no tape, but all of us eBayer's who have asked, have been told that as long as the tape is clear, and smooth, we could use it. I've been using these ever since they came out with them. and have saved a lot of money, plus the convenience of having the labels printed neatly and the addy's corrected, is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter