For members of frequent flier miles...

jayb5

Wearefamilee007
Just a reminder that you can earn miles at several DTD restaurants (Wolfgang Puck, Portobello Yacht Club, and Planet Hollywood) if you signed up for the Idine program. I got a nice surprise when I got home and saw that I earned mileage (5 miles per dollar) from our dinner at PYC.

If your not a member, I would highly recommend joining, it's free, no coupons, and all you have to do is register your credit cards.

I'm not sure of all of the airlines that participate, but I know Northwest, American, and MyPoints all participate.

bunnyfoo,
Check out www.idine.com or you can check out the specific airlines webpage. The participating airlines are:

Alaska Air
America West
American
Continental
Delta
Northwest
United
US Air

They have two options, Idine prime (get 20% cash back but requires an annual fee, which you can earn with your rewards) or Idine mile with no annual fee and earns airline mileage.

Thanks for the link! I can't join because it doesn't look like they accept Canadians. Oh well :)

Yes, I have a United credit card. I was surprised after a trip to receive more than 500 miles for a dinner at Wolfgang Puck. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter