for the love of mickey - a PTR

CAKE????:coffee:

so i have to wait till next Friday for cake?

OH sweet Jesus...you people are cruel...:sad2:

and so looking forward to cake.....with cream..and mickey chocolate..with cream....:coffee:

ok, I'll just wait here in the corner til next Friday for the cake pirate:

T

OH sweet Jesus...you people are cruel...:sad2:

and so looking forward to cake.....with cream..and mickey chocolate..with cream....:coffee:

ok, I'll just wait here in the corner til next Friday for the cake pirate:

I wanna wait too :) i get homemade cheesecake for my birthday! pirate:

so cruel..I'm lactose intolerant and you mention cheesecake.....so, so cruel....

but its ok, I'll be fine, just leave me here in the corner by myself and my sub par DNA lactose intolerant self..its ok.........I'll be fine..no....you go on without me

Actually since my surgery i also cannot consume milk solids ... Greek yoghurt is fine but regular milk, cheese, icecream etc all make me violently :sick: within minutes of consumption ... Case in point tonight ... Consumed one of those cheap maccas sundaes with the caramel sauce ... Within 5 mins i was doing a rather spectacular tribute to linda blair, exorcist style... So i am really not sure how i will go with my birthday cheesecake now :worried: i used to love icecream .. Now i am learning to love berry sorbet

so cruel..I'm lactose intolerant and you mention cheesecake.....so, so cruel....

but its ok, I'll be fine, just leave me here in the corner by myself and my sub par DNA lactose intolerant self..its ok.........I'll be fine..no....you go on without me

You crack me up ... I love it!

Speaking of cake...does anyone have a good recipe for an egg-free chocolate cake? I offered to make a Black Forest cake for a friend's "German Night" and one of the guests has an egg allergy.

Andona....thinking about cake and chocolate instead of the $

Actually since my surgery i also cannot consume milk solids ... Greek yoghurt is fine but regular milk, cheese, icecream etc all make me violently :sick: within minutes of consumption ... Case in point tonight ... Consumed one of those cheap maccas sundaes with the caramel sauce ... Within 5 mins i was doing a rather spectacular tribute to linda blair, exorcist style... So i am really not sure how i will go with my birthday cheesecake now :worried: i used to love icecream .. Now i am learning to love berry sorbet

yes...you will learn to love sorbet and lacteze tablets...

me....I HATE sorbet and would kill my mother for a decent milkshake...no seriously, i would..honest....I'm desperate...I need milk....:eek:

yes...you will learn to love sorbet and lacteze tablets...

me....I HATE sorbet and would kill my mother for a decent milkshake...no seriously, i would..honest....I'm desperate...I need milk....:eek:

How can you hate sorbet?

Trampoline icecream (and sorbet), do you have them?
Blood orange, passionfruit and lemon in a cup :cloud9:

oh god, i miss peppermint crisp ice cream...or cookies and cream...and then compare them to lemon sorbet...its like having unlimited fastpasses for space mountain then getting kicked off to ride its a small world instead......

i miss my dairy..........

Speaking of cake...does anyone have a good recipe for an egg-free chocolate cake? I offered to make a Black Forest cake for a friend's "German Night" and one of the guests has an egg allergy.

Andona....thinking about cake and chocolate instead of the $

What about the egg substitute powder from the supermarket in the health food aisle? :confused3

oh god......why is the world so unkind???:rotfl2:

carlo is allergic to eggs and oranges and is a vegetarian. i now cannot consume high fat milk solids.

do you know how hard breakfast is for us whilst in america? pancakes with no butter or cream. croissants. bagels without the cream cheese for me. maybe some breakfast potatoes. blech... the amount of white unrefined carbs there is making me fatter just typing it... our only solution is fruit

carlo is allergic to eggs and oranges and is a vegetarian. i now cannot consume high fat milk solids.

do you know how hard breakfast is for us whilst in america? pancakes with no butter or cream. croissants. bagels without the cream cheese for me. maybe some breakfast potatoes. blech... the amount of white unrefined carbs there is making me fatter just typing it... our only solution is fruit

@ WDW i find that you can get soy pancakes, soy milk for coffee etc, sorbet for dessert at table service places, just make sure you add it to your resi, and the chef will come out and make special stuff for you..dont go hungry because of this:thumbsup2

What about the egg substitute powder from the supermarket in the health food aisle? :confused3

I've been trying to find that but they don't seem to stock it at my local woollies and Coles. Guess I have to look a bit further afield. Maybe I'll just add extra Kirsch to the mix, that should make everyone too happy to notice the missing egg :lmao:

Andona

I've been trying to find that but they don't seem to stock it at my local woollies and Coles. Guess I have to look a bit further afield. Maybe I'll just add extra Kirsch to the mix, that should make everyone too happy to notice the missing egg :lmao:

Andona
The brand is orgran has a picture of a meringue on the front No Egg is what it's called and you find it in the same aisle as the gluten free flour etc:)

The brand is orgran has a picture of a meringue on the front No Egg is what it's called and you find it in the same aisle as the gluten free flour etc:)

I found it!! They had it at another Coles in a nearby suburb. I made chocolate cupcakes today and it turned out fine.

Thanks!

Andona

so we've spent all our saved up money on the cruise and our major bne-lax airfares and our disney APs and various other expenses, but we still have the following expenses to save up/pay for:

- domestic flights lax - mco return (which went up by $60 pp over the weekend, wth?)
- travel insurance
- pay for our disneyland accomodation @ desert inn & suites (booked, but can only pay on day of check in)
- save up spending money
- save up food money
- buy an ipad/samsung galaxy/tablet device or just take our phones... have not decided yet.

so we're down to 24 weeks now... i have a truckload of weight to lose, a lot of money to save up, and hardly any time left...

i don't want to count on getting a tax return, but i think that if i get one, it might go straight into trip expenses rather than to building up the savings i depleted when i was not working due to medical leave...

so i checked flight prices this morning and they went up $60 pp per flight, which equates to $240 extra between the prices on friday evening and the prices on monday morning. not happy jan... hoping that i can wait it out and get the prices on sale or promo fare... before they all sell out :( *worried*

You should really aim to knock off your travel insurance next - you will be covered for any unexpected cancellations -

God forbid, but it would be terrible to lose all that money should something unexpected come up.

(do I sound like your mother??) :hug:

ok this is my to do list for this monster of a trip:

- book travel insurance
- book lax - mco return
- book palo brunch, remy dinner, chacchoben ruins port adventure, spa appointment
- make/buy FE
- buy FE gifts
- organise luggage, clean out any left over bits & pieces in luggage
- save up spending money
- save up food money
- save up & pay for desert inn & suites accomodation
- book san diego zoo tour
- book holidays at disneyland tour
- buy my 'sparkly gift'
- buy the tablet (or decide to use phones, who can say?)
- get fit
- contact remy re: carlo's piscetarian diet
- book blue bayou restaurant
- organise clothing for trip
- buy swimsuit for trip (eek!!!)
- buy robe for spa (i've been told they only have a 1 size fits all robe, which is not likely to fit comfortably)
- organise exchange of money to usd
- get a decent tax return
- see the dentist (4 fillings needed, eek!!)

no stress at all involved there... none at all. oh, and today, my very last bra broke on me... they've all been failing over the last several months due to run ins in the dryer, bad elastic, a broken underwire etc. i know this may be TMI, but for crying out loud... i have 1 semi functional bra left. gah!!!! so, i guess i need to add: go bra shopping to my list :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter