For those missing the drop down box

W

WebmasterAlex

If you have a logitech mouse go to www.logitech.com. Download the appropriate software for your mouse. One of the options when you set it up is "web wheel". By pushing down on the scroll button it brings up a little circle that you can set to go to any web page you want. Set them up to go to your favorite boards and it's faster than the drop down box!

Thats a really good idea if I can figure it out.....but I'm sorry I have to ROTFLMBO at Jason!

Do you actually think up this stuff that quickly or do you have to think about it for a while?

gotta go with Jason on this one.

teeth.gif

hey I don't mind.... I just want an excuse to say "Stop whining, it' s not my fault you can't figure it out!"

Alex, I could understand it, but I'd much prefer the whining method. Thanks for the alternative method Jason.:p

I've always used a complicated method of acquiring the pages anyway.:)

I sort of did that, but all sorts of wierd stuff was happening. It scared me. lol

Okay either its getting to late for me to DIS or I'm going crazy (could be either) but I'm giggling uncontrolably every time I read this thread.

Oh please. Downloading software and reconfiguring your mouse is MUCH simpler than just waiting for the archiving to be done. :rolleyes:

Okay here is an easy tip, choose subscribe to this forum
then do this for all your favorite forums.. then choose your user cp and you'll find them listed..

I am so laughing...I have never even used this drop down box thingy you all are talking about!! LOL After I post to a thread, I hit Home, it brings me to the top of the page and then I hit Community Board...I thought everyone did it that way!! LOL

:):)

<font color=navy>Said in my best Stitch voice.... "ooooooooh"

I just reconfigured my web wheel, and it works so well.

Now to choose my 5 top picks :)

this thread is way too funny...

i don't think that i can reconfigure this ancient crappy mouse i have here at work...

will just have to continue to suffer and grumble until they're done playing with the boards...:rolleyes:

i continually scroll down to the very bottom looking for my drop down box...and remember, only after i'm there, that it's not there...so i then scroll really fast back up to the top...and in the process, make myself incredibly dizzy watching the screen move so fast...:rolleyes:

will be glad when the archiving thing is done!!

Thanks for the tip Alex. I'm going to try it out now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter