For those who would like to know what the old woman looks like...

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
I posted these pics of me on the Community Bd! The incredibly aging woman (Barry's old f*rt) reveals her life in digital pics!):p

CLICK HERE

This time I DID warn you guys! :D

Hi Robin!
Your life is a Roy Orbison song too..... "Pretty Woman"!
(Was that the song Barry had referred to about himself previously?)
Jim

You're too sweet, Jim....actually my theme song is "She's Old and Had but She Don't Look That Bad..." tune to follow! :p

Well it's NO WONDER I can't get Spiderman to give me the time of day!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D :D

Thanks for sharing Robin...You're braver than I!!! :rolleyes:

Karen

Robin is fooling you.

This is what she really looks like...

Christy_Carrera:001p.jpg

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Robin is fooling you.

This is what she really looks like...

Very funny, Barry...but I didn't give you permission to post MY picture on here!!!! :D :D :D

Karen

Hey Dis where did Barry get that picture of you from?????:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Really, guys, that's a picture of Barry! No wonder MIB loves meeting him in the park.. ;)

Originally posted by Robinrs
Really, guys, that's a picture of Barry! No wonder MIB loves meeting him in the park.. ;)

Well, that would explain why Barry walks around singing Pretty Woman to himself, anyway....

When Barry takes on the appearance of the candy cane girl, THEN he'll have to watch himself around MIB999999 ;)

;) :D :)

Karen

As you can see, Robin is a big boob. :)
Barry, how can you be lonely with lines like that?:p

Robin: You look marvelous!!

You look as great now as you did 23 years ago. I wish i was so lucky ! :)

To everyone EXCEPT Barry.. :rolleyes:.. thank you! :D

Okay, the kids meal I promised you at Busch Gardens is now A french fry....

That's pretty generous, actually, Robin!!! :D

A Kids meal? And then he would need how many more to put a dent in his hunger???:eek: 10? 15? 20??? :D ;) :D I don't think Barry is who they had in mind when they came up with kids' meals!!! :rolleyes:

Karen

I'm like the sea lions at Sea World's Pacific Point Preserve. You can feed one all the fish in the ocean and they will still bark for food. Now that's a good idea. I will hang around Mythos and go "Hey, hey, hey, feed me!" Then we can charge people $4 for a french fry and hamburgers and they can toss them to me. :)

Then we can charge people $4 for a french fry and hamburgers and they can toss them to me. :)
How much for Banana Gooey cake?:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter