Ford test drive

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
Not sure if it has been posted previously but Ford is offering a $75 master card for doing a test drive on the expedition. I ordered a brochure from the ford site, I stated that my interest may be within the nex 0-3 months and when I got the brochure there was a prepaid postage post card to take to the dealer and have him fill it out. It already had my name, etc on it. It has also been found out that a husband and wife at the same address can each do one, the limit is one per person. I can't wait to get my $75, I am going right to disney store and buy disney dollars.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just got my brochure, too! I won't have time to do the drive till we get back from Vegas, but that $75 sounds good to me!
Thanks on the tip about getting DH to do this. I did not realize we could both do it. I'll have to order him a brochure. :D

Thanks for posting about this. Now if I can just talk DH into doing this!

Denise

Oooh! Thanks so much for this one! Dh is always up for test drives -- it's how we chose our last van. :) And if both husbands & wives can do it, well, I may have to force myself..... LOL

Do you have to order the brochure to be able to do it? Or can you just walk into the Ford dealership? Also, do you get the cars then or in the mail? Thanks!!!

I had to post again -- I must've signed dh up for this one a while ago, 'cuz today the brochure came in the mail, with the test drive form all ready to go! :teeth: I called dh and he was excited -- he said, "Cool, spending money for the next trip!" He's going to do the test drive on Monday. The card probably won't come in time for our October trip, but you never know -- the last two he did came within a couple of weeks. ;)

Okay, I'm at the Ford site. Do I have to order a specific brochure (Expedition)? Did you just go to Brochures and then Order Now? I want to make sure I get this right! :) I'll come back and do it later. Thanks!

Is there a expiration date for the test drive? When you ordered your brochure did you know that you would get the $75.00 test drive incentive? Did the Ford Site make that statement or were you just lucky?

I got one from Jeep for a free camping type backpack chair or backpack on wheels for test driving a Liberty. I use to own a Jeep is how I think I got that one. It expired July 15, 2002. I didn't have to drive the car the dealership just signed it and I sent if off in the mail. Still waiting on my wheeled backpack.

I requested a FORD EXPEDITION 2003 brochure a loooooong time ago. And when it came this week (in a black and gray oversized envelope) there was a trifold brochure inside with th preprinted test drive offer. It does say ONE PER PERSON instead of the usual one per household or address. VERY COOL! :Pinkbounc

Jennifer

Since we're leaving in 19 days, I don't think we'll get the brochures, take the test drives & recieve our cards in time... of course, $150 when we get back will certainly help, since Walt gets ALL of our money when we go ;) !

Thanks for the tip!

Jackie

This is great! Have to send DH to do it though, he's the negotiator. I'd buy a car at sticker price because I'm so intimiated.

I got my brochure a few weeks ago and the offer expires
on 11/24/02. I want to do the test drive although I've never done
one before. I feel kinda bad doing the test drive with no intention
of buying the car.

We received ours last week. DH went to the dealership Fri. and they just signed it. He did say he wanted to take a look at them so the salesman walked him out to one. The salesman was a little negative about the Expedition because of the price but very friendly otherwise.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY A CAR!! It's like getting a sample at the grocery store,you don't HAVE to buy the item.

I always ask for the manager the second I step out of the car that way I don't waste a sales-persons time.

This is my very first time to visit this board. I am usually over on the CB. Man am I glad I visited you all. I am seriously looking at Expeditions and Excursions right now. The Expedition is what my DH wants me to get. I took all of your advice and ordered a brochure in my name and one in DH's name. I hope they get here before the deadline. I sure could use some extra spending money at WDW!!!!!!!;)

Thanks to you all again!:)

Darn I just bought a new Excursion. I love it, FTWFAN go for the diesel it get better gas milage.

but where do you go to sign up to get the card to do the test drive? We did this once a few years ago and got $50 it was so nice no hassles or prressures!!!
thats the way to go!!!

thanks for any info

I'm confused and new to Dis Rewards. . . do you have to request an excursion or expedition brochure? Ammarie

What's the test drive deadline, btw? And how long does it take them to send the brochure?

It took 2 weeks for the brochure to arrive. The test drive is good until 12/08/02.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter