Ford Test Drive

Is the test drive still available? Where would I find it?

Tamie

IVe had both mine and myDH cards for about a month but since I don't like drive cars Im not used to IVe been putting it off but today I stopped in the dealership but different models where we just bought our new car last year the guy that greeted me asked if I really wanted to test drive it or just wanted the card signed!
WHat a choice!!! so he signed both mine and my DH and he wasn't even there!! (does that ,mean I get to keep his card!!!!) just a thought!!!!

I can harldy wait to get our cards now!!

Has anyone gotten something they didn't pick as there prize?
the card said FOrd could subsistute the prize for an equal amount? Just wondering

I mailed my postcard on 10/21/02 and DH's on 10/24/02. We got both debit cards in the mail today (11/30/02). The letter that was with them said that they were worth $75 each (not $50 like other people's letter was stating). We are going to the Disney Store tomorrow to buy Disney Dollars with them.

I just received mine today, also.It did say $75.It's strange that my DH's said $50 but it was really worth $75.
It will come in handy when we leave in less than two weeks.

:cool:

Dh rec'd his yesterday. It said $75 -- we bought his Disney Dollars today. :teeth:

Dh's came last week, just in time to help pay for the tires we need on the car. And mine arrived today.....can't decide what to spend mine on! :)

DH and I both got ours last week, going to use them along with the AT&T 75.00 card towards an annual pass!

Pam

Is the test drive still available? I looked on the Ford website but I didn't see anything.

Tamie

Tamie I looked on the website and the only thing I saw was that you can download the brochure. The ones with the gift came in the mail. Try downloading and see if its on there. I tried doing it but something messed up and fixing computer problems is Tims job.

Got my card Saturday! I sent mine in around Oct 7 or 14th.
I almost didn't open it since I've never heard of Ecount (name on returning address). This and my mypoints reward is going towards christmas gifts to family.

I Did the Ford E. test drive around Halloween and guess what I got Sat after Thanksgiving,my $75. Master Card!!!

Mine said it was ready to go. I can't find a number to call to activate it??

I haven't seen anyone mention this, so I will. On the back of the letter that comes with the card there is a statement about "dormancy fees". The statement is on the lower right hand side. If I understand it correctly they can charge you a $3.00 dormancy fee if you don't use the card in a certain number of days. I bought $75 in Disney dollars then called the 800 number and cancelled the account.

My gift card arrived today - only about a 4 week turn around time from submission! Yeah! This is going toward our April cruise!

I signed up for the brochure a few weeks ago, and I got mine in the mail today! There's still the offer for the $75 gift card!!!

Maybe I'll go sign up DH, too!

Won't get it done in time for this trip, but we can always use it towards Evan's birthday presents or something! Yippee!

I can't remember if this was pointed out before, but if you go to Ford's site and click on Brochures from the main page, you can only download the PDF files--which don't have the offer in. To request a printed brochure I had to go to the Expedition page and then click on Brochures from there. Not sure if I missed something on the other page, but I couldn't find any other way to request a brochure. I'm off to request one for DH.

Editted to add that the form I got in the mail today says the offer expires 03/09/03, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter